A prestige three storey detached home in a lovely cul de sac on the outskirts of Madeley. Viewers will be delighted by this three storey home providing generous and versatile four bed family accommodation. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, driveway and garage. There are large family gardens to the rear from which can be enjoyed splendid views of the countryside. Call us on 01782 595050 to arrange your personal inspection.
* A wonderful home on the outskirts of the village of Madeley
* Sought after residential cul de sac
* Four bed, three storey detached home with four reception rooms
* Lovely open aspect to rear
* Driveway leads to a large garage
* Benefits from gas central heating and part double glazing
* Accommodation comprises: Ground floor: Porch, reception hallway, ground floor WC
* Breakfasting kitchen, dining room and 24ft lounge
* Lower ground floor: Two further reception rooms with patio doors to rear garden
* First Floor: Four bedrooms, family bathroom and en-suite bathroom
* An extraordinary home offering lots of added potential too!
* To be sold with the advantage of no upward chain!
- Prestige detached house
- Excellent cul de sac
- Three Storeys
- Four reception rooms
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Large Gardens
- Great views
Property Room Information
RECEPTION HALLWAY : Fitted carpet, central heating radiator.
GROUND FLOOR WC : Low level WC, central heating radiator, wash hand basin.
KITCHEN : 14'6" x 10'8" (4.42m x 3.25m) , Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces. Plumbing for automatic dishwasher, central heating radiator, gas central heating boiler. Four ring gas hob, integrated oven and microwave.
LOUNGE : 24'9" x 11'7" (7.54m x 3.53m) , A bright and airy room with lovely views from the side and rear windows. Fitted carpet, feature fireplace, central heating radiator.
DINING ROOM : 13'6" x 11'2" (4.11m x 3.40m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator.
ON THE LOWER GROUND FLOOR
RECEPTION ROOM ONE : 19'8" x 10'8" (5.99m x 3.25m)
RECEPTION ROOM TWO : 10'10" x 10'8" (3.30m x 3.25m)
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Half landing with lovely large arch window to rear aspect., airing cupboard.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, central heating radiator.
BEDROOM ONE : 16'0" x 10'8" (4.88m x 3.25m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator.
EN-SUITE BATHROOM : Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC.
BEDROOM TWO : 12'0" x 10'0" (3.66m x 3.05m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator.
BEDROOM THREE : 12'10" x 9'7" (3.91m x 2.92m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator.
BEDROOM FOUR : 11'5" x 10'0" (3.48m x 3.05m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator.
EXTERNALLY : Front garden adjoined by a driveway providing additional parking leading to large detached garage 16'0 x 13'6. Large gardens to the rear ideal for your growing family!
LOCATION : From Madeley Village, proceed onto New Road, turn right onto Heighley Castle Way. Continue up the hill and park close is situated on the right side.
No floorplans available for this property.