A generously proportioned family home in a lovely semi rural location. The extended accommodation features three good genuine bedrooms which will appeal to all growing families. Many features include gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. A driveway provides ample parking and leads to an integral garage. Lovely location on the South Eastern outskirts of the City.
* An impressive extended semi detached house
* Lovely semi rural locality
* Generously proportioned accommodation appealing to growing families
* Benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
* A driveway provides off road parking
* Also benefits from integral garage
* Spacious family accommodation comprises: Hallway,
* Bright and airy through lounge/diner
* Fitted kitchen with patio doors to rear
* Utility area with access to garage and GF WC
* First Floor: Three good genuine bedrooms and family bathroom/WC
* Enclosed garden to rear
- Extended three bed semi
- Ideal for growing families
- Semi rural location
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Ample off road parking
- Integral garage
- Enclosed rear garden
Property Room Information
HALLWAY : Laminate flooring, central heating radiator.
THROUGH LOUNGE : 24'1" x 11'1" (7.34m x 3.38m) , Under stairs store, laminate flooring, fitted gas fire and surround, uPVC sealed unit double glazed bay window and widow to rear aspect. Two central heating radiators.
KITCHEN : Inset single drainer sink unit, integrated four ring electric hob and oven, working surfaces. Integrated dishwasher, ceramic tiling to floor, central heating radiator, extractor, uPVC French door.
REAR HALLWAY : Plumbing for automatic washing machine.
GROUND FLOOR WC : Low level WC, wash hand basin, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, access to loft containing combination gas central heating boiler.
BEDROOM ONE : 12'7" to bay x 11'2" (3.84m x 3.40m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazed bay window.
BEDROOM TWO : 11'10" x 9'2" (3.61m x 2.79m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM THREE : 15'10" x 8'7" (4.83m x 2.62m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
EXTERNALLY : A driveway provides off road parking and leads to an integral garage 18'4 x 9'2. Enclosed family garden to rear.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via the A50 (Uttoxeter Road) eastbound, proceed over the roundabout (Uttoxeter exit) and turn left onto Stuart Avenue.
No floorplans available for this property.