* REDUCED TODAY - MOTIVATED VENDOR * A beautiful Georgian double fronted detached house that has been modernised by the current owners who have made sure to highlight the properties original features. You can find the property located in the popular residential neighbourhood of Lightwood. Benefits from gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and off road parking. Viewing of this property is essential to fully appreciate its impressive features.
* Outstanding Georgian double fronted detached house
* Fully restored to its former glory
* Combining original features with modern day family living
* Stunning views over open countryside
* Sought after residential locality
* Benefits from three bedrooms, gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
* There is off road parking to the front of the property
* Enclosed rear garden enjoying a high degree of privacy
* Viewing highly recommended!
* Call us to arrange an appointment!
- Georgian double fronted detached house
- Impressive interior
- Three bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Off road parking
- Brand new conservatory
- Fabulous countryside views
Property Room Information
ENTRANCE PORCH: uPVC door, fitted carpet, storage.
HALLWAY: Original Minton tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 13'10" into bay x 11'3" (4.22m x 3.43m), Fitted carpet, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, feature fireplace with log burner, built-in storage.
KITCHEN: 11'11" x 10'6" (3.63m x 3.20m), Belfast sink with instant boiling water tap. Range of base and wall storage units, solid oak worktops, central heating radiator, tiling to walls, click LVT vinyl flooring, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
DINING ROOM: 12'8" x 8'0" (3.86m x 2.44m), Click LVT flooring, central heating radaitor, uPVC sealed unit bi-fold doors opening onto the rear patio and enjoying views over open countryside.
UTILITY: Plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Housing gas central heating boiler.
GROUND FLOOR WC: Tiling to wall and floor, combination 2 in 1 WC and basin.
CONSERVATORY: 14'1" x 9'1" (4.29m x 2.77m), uPVC sealed unit double glazing, laminate flooring.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING: Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, access to loft.
BEDROOM ONE: 11'11" x 10'10" to robes (3.63m x 3.30m), Exposed and treated floorboards, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, original fireplace.
BEDROOM TWO: 11'10" x 10'5" (3.61m x 3.18m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, store, original fireplace.
BEDROOM THREE: 8'2" x 7'5" (2.49m x 2.26m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BATHROOM/WC: 8'9" x 5'4" (2.67m x 1.63m), Bath with shower over, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, vinyl flooring.
EXTERNALLY: There is off road parking to the front of the property. Access down the side the rear garden. To the rear of the property you step out of the house onto raised decking with decked steps down to the enclosed garden enjoying the benefit of the sun all day. The garden has lawn, flower beds and a vegetable patch. There is also a covered patio area leading to storage.
No floorplans available for this property.