An absolutely beautiful detached bungalow in the village of Caverswall. Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, conservatory, views - a really special property with access to village schools, pubs, shops and transport. Call 01782 595050 for your viewing.
* Beautiful detached bungalow with loft conversion to provide first floor bedroom and bathroom suite
* Beautifully presented and maintained, internally and externally, with fantastic storage
* Ground floor offers lounge, two bedrooms, stylish family shower-room, conservatory and open plan kitchen
* First floor offers the third double bedroom with stunning bathroom - amazing views over open fields
* Rear garden has been landscaped and is elevated, with excellent views from the patio area
* Front garden area is well presented with lawned section, planted with shrub borders
* Block paved driveway - can accommodate four vehicles with ease, leading to side driveway & detached garage
* Fully double glazed and gas central heating from Worcester Bosch combi, cavity wall insulation
* Excellent village location close to good schools, country pubs and village stores
* Would suit couple looking to downsize or even growing family
- Gorgeous detached bungalow
- Excellent village location
- Three double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Conservatory with views
- Stunning modern kitchen
- Lounge with dual aspect
- Detached garage and driveway parking
Property Room Information
ENTRANCE HALL: T-Shaped hallway, UPVC front door leading into t-shaped hallway, with original wood flooring, painted plaster walls, wall mounted radiator, excellent cloaks/shoe storage cupboard.
LOUNGE: 12'10" x 11'11" (3.91m x 3.63m), A nicely proportioned lounge, with fitted carpet, gas-fire in dog-basket-style live flame fire, stone fire surround and hearth. Lovely large bow-window over looking the front garden area, with second window on the side of the property making this a lovely bright room.
CONSERVATORY: 14'11" x 8'0" (4.55m x 2.44m), A real asset to the property, this lovely conservatory addition has tile-effect flooring, uPVC windows with integral venetian blinds, French doors opening on the rear patio. Wall mounted radiator.
FAMILY SHOWER ROOM: 8'0" x 6'0" (2.44m x 1.83m) approx, Beautiful family shower-room, with fully tiled walls and flooring in limestone effect tiles, wc and wash hand basin inset within stylish vanity unit. Walk-in double shower unit with full height screen and rainfall shower head. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Double glazed window.
KITCHEN: 11'11" x 10'0" (3.63m x 3.05m) including utility space, A beautiful kitchen, integral dishwasher, fridge and freezer, fabulous range of fitted wall and base units in soft cream colour, with butcher's block-effect laminate worktop. Tiled flooring and splashback.
Twin cavity oven and grill, at waist height, electric induction hob with extractor hood above. Stainless steel sink and a half and drainer, with mixer tap. Double glazed windows on two aspects of this kitchen, with far reaching views over lovely countryside.
Doorway into rear entrance space, with clever space for washing machine, tucked away in its own storage cupboard. UPVC rear door leading to side driveway.
BEDROOM ONE: 11'10" x 10'0" (3.61m x 3.05m), Spacious double room with large uPVC double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, fitted carpet.
BEDROOM TWO: 11'0" x 8'10" (3.35m x 2.69m), A second double bedroom, with fitted carpet, wall mounted radiator, double glazed window.
STAIRS AND LANDING: Fitted carpet, open-plan archway to kitchen, doorway through to conservatory, stairs up to first floor accommodation.
BEDROOM THREE: 11'0" x 5'0" (3.35m x 1.52m), Third double bedroom with fitted carpet, twin velux windows with inbuilt black-out blinds, fanastic eaves storage space in four double cupboards. Wall mounted radiator. Stunning views over open fields. Cupboard housing Worcester Bosch combi boiler.
FAMILY BATHROOM: 8'6" x 0'0" (2.59m x 0.00m) at head height, A second gorgeous bathroom, with roll-top-bath and shower attachment of bath taps. WC and wash hand basin, tiled floors and part tiled walls. Wall mounted radiator. Eaves storage.
OUTSIDE: The garden areas of this property are very well presented, with a block paved driveway to the front, able to accommodate up to four parked cars with ease. Lawned garden with shrub boarders.
To the side is a concrete driveway leading to the rear garden, which has been laid with artificial lawn, and has a stone patio area enojying lovely views over the fields and trees to the rear.
No floorplans available for this property.