A fabulous detached house set back from the roadside on popular Sandon Road and enjoying lovely far reaching views. Viewers will be delighted by the bright spacious and airy accommodation which is generously proportioned to accommodate your growing family. Many impressive features include gas central heating, double glazing and double garage. Also benefits from three good bedrooms, ground floor W.C. and utility room. Lovely enclosed family garden to the rear. A most attractively presented and comfortable home that also offers plenty of further potential! Please call us on 01782 595050 and we will be delighted to arrange your own personal inspection. NO CHAIN!
* A wonderful detached house elevated from the roadside.
* Pleasant gardens and lovely far reaching views.
* A driveway leads to a double garage.
* Extended bright and spacious family accommodation comprises:
* Reception Hallway, Breakfasting Kitchen, Lounge with archway to Dining Room
* Ground Floor W.C. and Utility Room giving access to garage
* First Floor: Three Good Bedrooms, Family Bathroom/W.C.
* Benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
* An ideal home for growing families also having lots of further potential.
* NO CHAIN!
- Detached House
- Far reaching views
- Very generously proportioned rooms
- Double Garage
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Three Good Bedrooms
- Utility Room and Ground Floor W.C.
- Bright and spacious interior
Property Room Information
RECEPTION HALLWAY : Parkay flooring, UPVC door, central heating radiator, Store.
BREAKFASTING KITCHEN : 14'6" x 13'3" max (4.42m x 4.04m) , Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of base and wall storage units, working surfaces, sealed unit double glazed windows to front and side elevation.
LOUNGE : 17'1" x 11'10" (5.21m x 3.61m) , Central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazed windows to front and side elevation, Parkay flooring, Archway to ...
DINING AREA : 10'0" x 8'10" (3.05m x 2.69m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazing.
GROUND FLOOR W.C.
UTILITY ROOM : 9'9" x 9'6" (2.97m x 2.90m) , Single drainer sink unit, pluming for automatic washing machine, central heating radiator, access to double garage.
FIRST FLOOR and LANDING : Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, access to loft, sealed unit double glazing.
BATHROOM / W.C. : Panelled bath, shower compartment, wash hand basin, low level W.C., sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM ONE : 11'0" x 10'8" (3.35m x 3.25m) , Central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazing, fitted wardrobes, lovely views.
BEDROOM TWO : 12'0" x 10'3" (3.66m x 3.12m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM THREE : 12'0" x 6'6" (3.66m x 1.98m) , Fitted carpet, sealed unit double glazing, gas central heating boiler.
EXTERNALLY : Front garden adjoined by driveway providing ample parking leading to a large attached garage (20' 2" x 10' 0" narrowing to 16'7" (6.16m x 3.05m narrowing to 5.06m). Pleasant enclosed family garden to the rear featuring patio and lawned areas.
LOCATION : From Meir town centre / roundabout, proceed onto Sandon Road, continue up the hill, the property is then situated eventually on the right hand side just before the junction with Gravelly Bank.
No floorplans available for this property.