A generously proportioned traditional detached house tucked away in a pleasant cul-de-sac and situated on a good sized corner plot. The property is within reach of Longton Town Centre and all its amenities. The home will benefit from some general refurbishment but offers lots of potential. Features include gas central heating, double glazing and ground floor W.C. There are two good reception rooms and three bedrooms. A driveway provides off road parking and leads to a garage. Immediate vacant possession. No upward chain!
* The proverbial blank canvas awaiting your personal touch!
* A traditional detached house with three good bedrooms.
* Corner plot in a pleasant residential cul-de-sac.
* A driveway leads to an attached garage.
* Good location within reach of town.
* Requires some general refurbishment but offers lots of further potential.
* Features include gas central heating and double glazing.
* Accommodation comprises: Porch, Reception Hallway.
* Living Room, Sitting Room, Kitchen, Rear Hallway, Ground Floor W.C.
* First Floor: Three Good Bedrooms and Family Bathroom/W.C.
* Immediate vacant possession. No upward chain!
No floorplans available for this property.
3 Beds 1 Baths 2 Receptions