A fabulous extended semi detached house in the process of an extensive and quality program of refurbishments! A wonderful home to accommodate you and your growing family. Benefits from gas central heating, UPVC double glazing, driveway and garage. There is a large enclosed family garden to the rear. The thorough program of renovations will include a brand new kitchen, bathroom, electrical wiring, central heating boiler etc, etc. Please call us to arrange your own personal inspection on 01782 595050.
* A large extended family semi-detached house with attractive double bay frontage.
* Currently undergoing an extensive program of modernisation the refurbishment will include:
* A brand new kitchen, bathroom, central heating boiler, wiring system etc, etc.
* Generously proportioned accommodation comprises :- Porch, Hallway.
* Ground Floor W.C., Contemporary and stylish open plan layout with Reception and Kitchen area.
* Utility Room and second Reception Room with picture window overlooking South facing rear garden.
* First Floor: Three Bedrooms and Bathroom/W.C.
* Also features UPVC double glazing and driveway leading to attached garage.
* Call us on 01782 595050 for your personal inspection!
- Extended Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Contemporary Open Plan Layout
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Driveway, Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Superb Family Accommodation
Property Room Information
PORCH: UPVC sealed unit double glazing, ceramic tiling.
HALLWAY: Central heating radiator.
GROUND FLOOR W.C.: Low level w.c. and wash hand basin.
OPEN PLAN RECEPTION/KITCHEN AREAS: 24'10" x 11'0" (7.57m x 3.35m) widening to 17'9" (5.40m), A contemporary and stylish design with UPVC bay window to the Reception Area. The brand new luxury Kitchen comprises :- stainless steel sink unit, excellent range of brand new fitted base and wall storage units, UPVC sealed unit double glazing. Integrated electric double oven and hob. Integrated dish washer, breakfast bar, Glow Worm combination gas central heating boiler. Space for fridge/freezer.
UTILITY ROOM: Plumbing for washing machine, storage units.
RECEPTION ROOM: 15'1" x 12'10" (4.60m x 3.91m), A lovely comfortable but good sized room to the rear of the building with picture patio doors overlooking the south facing rear garden.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING: Access to loft via retractable ladder.
BEDROOM ONE: 13'9" to bay x 11'1" (4.19m x 3.38m), Central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO: 11'1" x 11'1" (3.38m x 3.38m), Central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM THREE: 7'9" x 7'2" (2.36m x 2.18m), Central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BATHROOM/W.C.: Brand new suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C. Heated towel radiator.
EXTERNALLY: Lawned front garden adjoined by driveway providing ample additional parking leading to an attached garage. Lovely enclosed garden to the rear consisting of patio and lawned areas.
LOCATION: Satnav: ST3 5HQ
From Weston Coyney lights proceed along Weston Road to the direction of Leek and Park Avenue is situated on the left hand side.
No floorplans available for this property.