A handsome detached house tucked away at the end of a pleasant residential cul de sac. Lovely location near to Parkhall Country Park. A driveway provides off road parking and leads to a garage. Many other features include gas central heating, double glazing and a large conservatory. There is an enclosed garden to the rear. The generously proportioned and attractively presented accommodation includes three bedrooms. Ideal for the growing family! Call us on 01782 595050 to arrange your personal inspection.
* A splendid three bedroom detached house
* Situated in a pleasant residential cul de sac
* Within reach of Parkhall Country Park and road links via the A520
* Many features include gas central heating and double glazing
* Generously proportioned and attractively presented accommodation comprises:
* Reception hallway, lounge/diner and large conservatory
* Superb modern fitted kitchen, side porch, utility area, ground floor WC
* First floor, three good bedrooms and bathroom/WC
* Enclosed garden to rear
* A driveway leads to an attached garage
* An internal inspection is strongly advised!
- Detached house
- Pleasant residential cul de sac
- Driveway, garage
- Three bedrooms
- Enclosed rear garden
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Superb fitted kitchen
Property Room Information
RECEPTION HALLWAY : Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazed door, under stairs store
LOUNGE/DINER : 23'8" x 12'3" Narrowing to 9'3" (7.21m x 3.73m) , Feature fire surround, fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, access to....
CONSERVATORY : 15'6" x 9'3" (4.72m x 2.82m)
KITCHEN : 9'6" x 9'0" (2.90m x 2.74m) , Wonderful modern fitted kitchen, excellent range of matching base and storage units, working surfaces, inset single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, integrated electric double oven incorporating grill and hob, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, vertical radiator
GROUND FLOOR WC : Low level WC
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Fitted carpet stairs and landing
BEDROOM ONE : 13'6" x 11'0" (4.11m x 3.35m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
BEDROOM TWO : 11'4" x 9'1" (3.45m x 2.77m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
BEDROOM THREE : 9'3" x 8'0" (2.82m x 2.44m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, store
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, sealed unit double glazing
EXTERNALLY : A front garden is adjoined by a driveway providing parking leading to an attached garage, having up and over door and housing the gas central heating boiler, enclosed garden area to rear.
LOCATION : From Weston Coyney traffic lights proceed along Leek Road A520 in the direction of Leek. Turn left onto Coupe Drive then left into Oswald Avenue. Postcode ST3 5HW
No floorplans available for this property.