Beautiful semi-detached house on a popular estate of Blythe Bridge. Three bedrooms, two reception rooms, lovely private garden, single garage and driveway. Very nicely presented. Gas central heating and double glazed. Excellent schools and shops within walking distance. No pets. Holding fee applies.
* Beautifully presented semi-detached house
* Sought-after location of Blythe Bridge
* Three bedrooms - all well-proportioned rooms
* Two reception areas, linked with double-doors
* Well appointed kitchen, utility and w.c.
* Lovely modern family shower-room (no bath in the property)
* Integral wardrobes to ALL THREE BEDROOMS
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC double glazed
* Single garage, driveway parking and lovely private rear garden area
* Ideal for access to A50, Uttoxeter, Derby & Potteries towns
We require a holding fee of £75.00 per application.
Please Note: The holding fee can be withheld if any relevant person (including guarantor(s) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement.
No floorplans available for this property.
No EPC Graph available for this property.
3 Beds 1 Baths 2 Receptions