A wonderful semi detached house which could be exactly what you and your growing family have been waiting for! A superbly presented home with generously proportioned accommodation having many impressive features. Benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and conservatory to the rear. Car owners will be pleased to note that a driveway leads to carport with garage beyond. Located in a very desirable residential neighbourhood. Call Dale and Collins 595050 to arrange your viewing and be prepared to be impressed.
* A wonderful three bed semi detached house
* An ideal home to accommodate your growing family
* Many impressive features include gas central heating and double glazing
* A driveway provides parking and leads to a carport and garage
* Pleasant enclosed garden to rear enjoying a good degree of privacy
* Beautifully presented and generously proportioned accommodation comprises
* Reception hallway, lounge
* Splendid fitted kitchen/diner and conservatory
* Galleried landing, three good bedrooms and bathroom/WC
* Don't miss out on this excellent and rare opportunity!
- Superb semi detached house
- Beautifully presented interior
- Generously proportioned rooms
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
Property Room Information
RECEPTION HALLWAY : Laminate flooring, central heating radiator
LOUNGE : 17'9" x 12'0" plus recess (5.41m x 3.66m) , Fitted carpet, two central heating radiators, sealed unit double glazing, contemporary wall mounted fitted gas fire
FITTED KITCHEN/DINER : 17'10" x 10'0" (5.44m x 3.05m) , Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, excellent range of matching base and wall storage units, gas point, sealed unit double glazing, laminate flooring, working surfaces, gas central heating boiler. The dining area is currently used as a charming little tv area/snug which demonstrates the versatility of the accommodation.
CONSERVATORY : 13'0" x 7'0" (3.96m x 2.13m) , Sealed unit double glazing, laminate flooring, central heating radiator
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Galleried landing, fitted carpet stairs and landing, access to loft
BATHROOM/WC : Modern suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, heated vertical radiator, ceramic tiling, sealed unit double glazing
BEDROOM ONE : 12'0" x 9'8" (3.66m x 2.95m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes, store, sealed unit double glazing
BEDROOM TWO : 11'0" x 9'7" (3.35m x 2.92m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazing, store, airing cupboard
BEDROOM THREE : 8'8" x 7'10" (2.64m x 2.39m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazing
EXTERNALLY : Front garden adjoined by a driveway providing parking leading to a carport with garage beyond. Pleasant enclosed rear garden enjoying a good degree of privacy.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via Trentham Road, upon reaching Longton Park turn right onto Drubbery Lane and continue to the end of Drubbery Lane then turn right at the mini roundabout onto Blurton Road. Langland Drive is then situated on the right hand side. Postcode ST3 2ET
No floorplans available for this property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
No EPC Graph available for this property.