A traditional semi detached house offering excellent three bed family accommodation. This beautifully presented home benefits from a modern gas central heating system and uPVC double glazing. There is off road parking along with gardens to the front and rear. Viewers will be delighted by the excellent fitted kitchen and luxury bathroom, which has bath and a separate shower compartment. Downstairs there is also a utility and ground floor WC.
* A splendid traditional three bed semi detached house
* Many impressive features include gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
* A shared driveway leads to off road parking
* Attractively presented and generously proportioned accommodation comprises:
* Hallway, lounge and fitted kitchen
* Ground floor WC and utility room
* First Floor: Three good bedrooms and luxury bathroom/WC
* Gardens to the front and rear
* An ideal home to accommodate your growing family
* Will also suit first time buyers or investors!
* Call us on 01782 595050 to arrange your personal inspection
- Traditional semi detached house
- Off road parking
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Fitted kitchen
- Ground floor WC
Property Room Information
HALLWAY: Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC door.
LOUNGE: 19'9" x 10'5" (6.02m x 3.18m), Fitted carpet, fitted gas fire and attractive feature surround, uPVC sealed unit double glazing to front and rear aspect, two central heating radiators.
KITCHEN: 11'6" x 11'5" (3.51m x 3.48m), Inset single drainer sink unit, excellent range of matching base and wall storage units, ceramic tiling to floor, working surfaces. uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator.
UTILITY ROOM: Ceramic tiling, plumbing for automatic washing machine, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window and door.
GROUND FLOOR WC: Low level WC, modern combination gas central heating boiler.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING: Fitted carpet to stairs and landing.
BEDROOM ONE: 13'8" x 11'8" (4.17m x 3.56m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO: 10'10" x 10'5" (3.30m x 3.18m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM THREE: 10'5" x 8'9" (3.18m x 2.67m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BATHROOM/WC: Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, shower compartment. uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
EXTERNALLY: Front garden adjoined by a shared driveway leading to off road parking. Large family garden to rear.
LOCATION: SAT NAV: ST3 3JP
Leaving Longton via Trentham Road, continue along Trentham Road and turn right into Ripon Road, right into Finstock Avenue and then Garsdale Crescent is situated on the left hand side.
No floorplans available for this property.