A handsome modern detached house situated in a popular residential locality. The home boasts a number of impressive features which include gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. The generously proportioned accommodation benefits from a ground floor WC, conservatory and en suite shower room. A driveway provides additional parking and leads to an integral garage. An internal inspection is highly recommended.
* A splendid modern detached house
* Many features include conservatory and en suite shower room
* Also benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
* A driveway provides off road parking and leads to an integral garage
* Pleasant enclosed garden to the rear
* Generously proportioned accommodation comprises; hallway, ground floor WC
* Fitted kitchen, lounge/diner with patio doors to conservatory
* First floor three bedrooms, en suite shower room and family bathroom/WC
* Popular residential locality, no upward chain!
- Detached house
- Attractively presented interior
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- No Chain!
- Integral garage
Property Room Information
HALLWAY : Central heating radiator
GROUND FLOOR WC : Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, double glazing
FITTED KITCHEN : 10'2" x 8'0" (3.10m x 2.44m) , Inset sink unit with mixer taps, excellent range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces, integrated oven and hob, extractor hood, plumbing for automatic washing machine, gas central heating boiler, central heating radiator, double glazing
LOUNGE/DINER : 19'10" x 10'5" (6.05m x 3.18m) , Feature fire surround, central heating radiator, double glazing, uPVC patio door leading to....
CONSERVATORY : uPVC double glazing
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Access to loft, airing cupboard
BEDROOM ONE : 11'2" x 10'9" (3.40m x 3.28m) , Double glazing, central heating radiator
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM : Shower compartment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, double glazing
BEDROOM TWO : 11'5" x 11'0" (3.48m x 3.35m) , Central heating radiator, double glazing
BEDROOM THREE : 10'8" x 6'5" (3.25m x 1.96m) , Central heating radiator, double glazing
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath with shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor, double glazing, central heating radiator
EXTERNALLY : There is a front garden adjoined by a driveway which leads to an integral garage, pleasant enclosed garden to the rear featuring patio and lawn areas.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via Anchor Road, turn right onto Forrister Street and proceed to the end of Forrister Street. Turn right onto Farnworth Road and the property is then situated on the right hand side. Postcode ST3 5TR
No floorplans available for this property.