An excellent modern detached house at the top of a pleasant residential cul de sac offering terrific versatile accommodation. The property boasts a host of impressive features to include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, balcony, conservatory and solar panels. An extension to the side provides a potential granny annexe or even two further ground floor bedrooms if required. An internal inspection is strongly recommended for the rare opportunity that this property represents! There is a driveway providing lots of additional parking leading to a good sized garage. Enclosed garden to the rear.
* A splendid and rare opportunity!
* A superb detached house offering versatile accommodation
* A host of outstanding features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, balcony, conservatory and solar panels
* A driveway provides lots of parking and leads to a good sized garage.
* Accommodation comprises: Porch, hallway
* Lounge with stairs to landing which has access to balcony
* Three good bedrooms and family bathroom/WC
* To the rear of the property is a fitted kitchen/diner and conservatory.
* Further rooms could be used as Granny annexe or two more bedrooms if required
* Extension also provides utility area and ground floor WC
* Enclosed rear garden
* The property enjoys a great position at the head of the cul de sac
* Call us on 01782 595050 to arrange your personal inspection
- Detached house
- Residential cul de sac
- Granny annexe
- Solar panels
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Ground floor WC
Property Room Information
PORCH : Laminate flooring, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
HALLWAY : Laminate flooring, central heating radiator.
LIVING ROOM : 16'0" x 14'9" (4.88m x 4.50m) , Laminate flooring, fitted gas fire with feature surround, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
FITTED KITCHEN/DINER : 14'9" x 8'1" (4.50m x 2.46m) , Single drainer sink unit, range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces, integrated appliances, store.
CONSERVATORY : 13'9" x 5'10" (4.19m x 1.78m) , Access to useful additional rooms.
RECEPTION ROOM ONE : 12'0" x 8'8" (3.66m x 2.64m) , Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
RECEPTION ROOM TWO : 12'0" x 7'8" (3.66m x 2.34m) , Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
UTILITY AREA : Plumbing for automatic washing machine, central heating radiator, central heating radiator.
GROUND FLOOR WC : Low level WC, access to garage 19'9 x 9'8.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, access to balcony.
BEDROOM ONE : 13'10" x 8'5" (4.22m x 2.57m) , Exposed flooring, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO : 10'7" x 8'2" (3.23m x 2.49m) , Central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM THREE : 9'3" x 6'2" (2.82m x 1.88m) , Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BATHROOM/WC : Attractive family bathroom comprising panelled bath with shower, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, ceramic tiling to walls and floor.
EXTERNALLY : There is terrific driveway to the front of the property providing lots of off road parking. Pleasant enclosed garden to the rear enjoying a good degree of privacy.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via Anchor Road, turn right onto Forrister Street. Towards the end of Forrister Street turn right onto Farnworth Road. Turn left into Copplestone Grove, right into Evesham Way and left onto Denton Grove.
No floorplans available for this property.