A beautifully presented and spacious detached bungalow is a rare opportunity indeed. The home is situated on the sought after residential development at Meir Hay. Impressive features to include gas central heating, UPVC double glazing and conservatory. A driveway provides ample off road parking. To be sold with the advantage of no upward chain! Please call us on 01782 595050 to arrange your appointment to view.
* A splendid three bedroomed detached bungalow.
* Situated in a most sought after residential neighbourhood.
* Many features include gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
* Generous proportioned and beautifully presented accommodation comprises:
* Hallway, Fitted Kitchen, 21' lounge/diner, inner hallway.
* Three bedrooms, bathroom/WC and large conservatory.
* A gravelled driveway provides ample off road parking
* Pleasant enclosed garden to the rear, enjoys a good degree of privacy.
* To be sold with the advantage of no upward chain.
- Splendid detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Ample off road parking
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Beautifully presented interior
- Enclosed rear garden
Property Room Information
HALLWAY: uPVC door, laminate flooring, central heating radiator, store.
KITCHEN: 10'4" x 7'0" (3.15m x 2.13m), Stainless steel sink unit with cupboards below, range of base and wall storage units, ceramic tiling to floor. uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator, plumbing for automatic washing machine. Integrated freezer, halogen hob, electric double oven, extractor, cupboard housing central heating boiler.
LOUNGE/DINER: 21'4" x 11'6" (6.50m x 3.51m), Laminate flooring, uPVC sealed unit bow window, central heating radiator, feature fireplace with electric fire.
INNER HALLWAY: Laminate flooring, access to loft.
BEDROOM THREE: 7'11" x 6'9" (2.41m x 2.06m), Laminate flooring, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: Panelled bath with shower and screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, central heating towel radiator, ceramic tiling to walls and floor, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM ONE: 13'7" x 8'7" (4.14m x 2.62m), Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, uPVC French doors to.....
CONSERVATORY: 16'6" x 9'0" (5.03m x 2.74m), Ceramic tiling to floor, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator.
BEDROOM TWO: 10'10" x 7'7" (3.30m x 2.31m), Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
EXTERNALLY: Gravelled driveway to the front and side of the property providing ample off road parking. Lovely enclosed rear garden featuring summerhouse, shed, paved patio area and raised flower bed.
LOCATION: Leaving Longton via Anchor Road, turn right onto Amison Street. Turn left onto Linnburn Road, left into Corina Way and right into Deanscroft Way.
No floorplans available for this property.