A beautiful semi-detached house, with stunning views and lovely interiors. Three bedrooms, spacious lounge, stylish kitchen-diner opening on to rear garden. Modern bathroom, guest w.c., driveway parking, gas central heating and double glazed. Viewing highly recommended, call 01782 595050.
* Beautiful three bedroom semi-detached house with lovely far reaching views
* Popular location of Meir Heath, close to schools, shops, routes to Stone and to the Potteries towns
* Gorgeous lounge with open-fire place and large bay window
* Stylish kitchen-diner with modern fittings and patio doors opening on to the rear garden
* Three bedrooms - two double rooms and one singe, enjoying lovely views from the front two bedrooms
* Modern family bathroom, with white suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and w.c.
* Lovely private rear garden, mainly lawned, with shrib planting, shed and patio area
* Excellent driveway parking to the front and side of the property
* Would suit a growing family or couple looking to downsize to quiet location
- Beautiful semi-detached house
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Lovely lounge with open fire
- Kitchen-diner, patio doors to garden
- Modern family bathroom
- Gas central heating
- Double Glazed
- Fabulous private rear garden
Property Room Information
ENTRANCE PORCH: UPVC entrance porchway, offering extra layer of security and insulation - and ensuring no muddy feet enter the main accommodation!
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: Lovely, welcoming hallway, with real-wood flooring, wall mounted radiator, tasteful decor to walls, stairs up to the first floor accommodation, doorway into the lounge and through to the kitchen-diner. Doorway to guest w.c.
LOUNGE: 13'0" x 12'0" (3.96m x 3.66m), A stylish room with fabulous open-fire set in victorian-styled cast iron and tiled fireplace. Fitted carpet, wall mounted radiator. UPVC double glazed window overlooking the front driveway and on to open countyside.
KITCHEN-DINER: 19'0" x 8'0" (5.79m x 2.44m), A well-presented and nicely laid-out room, with the working-kitchen section offering a generous range of fitted wall and base units, an excellent pantry store, integral gas oven with separate grill cavity. Gas hob with extractor hood above. Space for freestanding fridge-freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine, space for condenser dryer OR could accommodate dishwasher with some plumbing alterations. UPVC window overlooking rear garden area, above the stainless steel sink and drainer. Tiled floor for easy-cleaning, around the kitchen section, but then a carpeted area defines the formal-dining part of this room. Wall mounted radiator and patio doors opening onto the rear garden area. A great family/entertaining room.
GUEST W.C.: Cleverly tucked under the stairs, this excellent addition to the accommodation offers the essential guest w.c. and wash hand basin.
STAIRS AND LANDING: Stairs up from entrance hallway, to landing. Fitted carpet. UPVC window at the top of the stairs. Doors off the landing into the three bedrooms and family bathroom. Excellent storage cupboard - previously housing the water tank prior to the boiler being replaced with a gas fired combi boiler.
BEDROOM ONE: 11'0" x 10'11" (3.35m x 3.33m), A lovely master bedroom, with fitted carpet, wall mounted radiator, large UPVC double glazed bay window with stunning far-reaching views over countryside. Integral wardrobes offering excellent storage space.
BEDROOM TWO: 11'0" x 80'0" (3.35m x 24.38m), A second double room, with fitted carpet, wall mounted radiator and integral fitted wardrobes. UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
BEDROOM THREE: 7'0" x 6'0" (2.13m x 1.83m), A single room with fitted carpet, wall mounted radiator, UPVC double glazed window - and those views!! Bulk-head of the stairs can accommodate furniture placed on top, as a space-save tip!
FAMILY BATHROOM: 7'0" x 5'0" (2.13m x 1.52m), Sparkling, modern and well presented. Bath with shower off combi-boiler, wash hand basin and w.c. Vinyl flooring, part tiled walls in tasteful grey mosaic. UPVC double glazed window and wall mounted radiator.
OUTSIDE: Lovely private rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub borders. Gravel and paved patio area, raised border, garden shed.
Gravel driveway to the front and side of the property, offering generous parking for up to four vehicles. Lovely planted borders softening the driveway area, and creating real curb-appeal!
No floorplans available for this property.