A traditional three bedroomed semi-detached house that represents an excellent investment opportunity. The property does require some general refurbishment but offers lots of potential. Benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. There are gardens to the front and rear. To be sold with the advantage of immediate vacant possession. No upward chain!
* A tradiational family semi-detached house.
* Requires some general refurbishment but offers lots of potential.
* Benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
* Gardens to the front and rear.
* Accommodation comprises : Hallway, Living Room, Kitchen.
* Utility Room, Ground Flolor W.C., Three Bedrooms and Bathroom/W.C.
* Immediate vacant possession, No chain!
* An ideal home for investors.
- Traditional semi detached house
- Gardens front and rear
- Requires some refurbishment
- Offers lots of Potential
- Family Accommopdation
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
Property Room Information
HALLWAY: Central heating radiator, UPVC door.
LIVING ROOM: 16'2" x 10'8" (4.93m x 3.25m), Central heating radiator, UPVC sealed double glazing.
KITCHEN: 11'6" x 11'4" (3.51m x 3.45m), Single drainer sink unit, range of base and wall storage units, working surfaces. UPVC sealed unit double glazing, gas central heating boiler.
UTILITY ROOM: Plumbing for automatic washing machine.
GROUND FLOOR W.C.: Low level W.C.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING: Airing cupboard, access to loft.
BATHROOM/W.C.: Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C. Central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM ONE: 13'7" x 8'4" (4.14m x 2.54m), Central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO: 16'8" x 10'5" (5.08m x 3.18m), Central heating radiator, UPVC double glazing.
BEDROOM THREE: 10'0" x 8'7" (3.05m x 2.62m), 'L' Shaped. Central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
EXTERNALLY: There are gardens to the front and rear.
LOCATION: Satnav: ST3 1AP
Leaving Longton via Anchor Road, turn left onto Heathcote Road, turn left onto Longley Road, Barclay Street is situated on the right hand side.
No floorplans available for this property.