A lovely traditional semi detached house with attractive double bay frontage in a pleasant residential locality. The property is attractively presented but could also be described as the proverbial blank canvas for you to come and produce your masterpiece! Many features include uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. A driveway provides ample parking and leads to a large garage. There is a 25 foot lounge and conservatory to the rear. The generously proportioned accommodation includes three good size bedrooms. To be sold with the advantage of immediate vacant possession which means no upward chain. A splendid home ready and waiting for you.
* A splendid traditional three bed family semi detached house
* Attractive double bay frontage
* Popular and sought after residential locality
* A driveway provides ample parking and leads to a large garage
* Many impressive features include; Ground floor WC, conservatory, gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
* Generously proportioned family accommodation comprises; Porch hallway
* 25 Foot lounge/diner with French doors to conservatory
* Fitted kitchen/rear hallway and ground floor WC with utility area
* First floor is three good size bedrooms and modern shower room/WC
* To be sold with the advantage of no upward chain, call us on 01782 595050 to arrange your personal inspection
- Semi detached house
- Attractive bay frontage
- No upward chain
- Three bedroomns
- Lovely family home
- Large garage
- Ground floor WC
Property Room Information
PORCH : uPVC door
HALLWAY : Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, understairs store
LOUNGE/DINER : 25'10" x 11'3" (7.87m x 3.43m) , uPVC sealed unit double glazed bay window, fitted carpet, two central heating radiators, inset fitted gas fire (untested), uPVC sealed unit double glazed French doors to ...
CONSERVATORY : 11'8" x 10'1" (3.56m x 3.07m) , uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator
KITCHEN : 8'9" x 6'5" (2.67m x 1.96m) , Inset single drainer sink unit, range of base and wall storage units, working surfaces, integrated oven and hob, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator
REAR HALLWAY : Store
GROUND FLOOR WC : Low level WC, wash hand basin, utility area, uPVC double glazing
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Fitted carpet to stairs and landing
BEDROOM ONE : 13'4" x 8'7" to wardrobes (4.06m x 2.62m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, fitted wardrobes
BEDROOM TWO : 12'8" x 8'7" to wardrobes (3.86m x 2.62m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, fitted wardrobes
BEDROOM THREE : 7'2" x 6'6" to wardrobes (2.18m x 1.98m) , Fitted carpet, uPVC double glazing, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes
SHOWER ROOM/WC : Modern suite comprising shower compartment, wash hand basin, low level WC, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, store housing combination gas central heating boiler
EXTERNALLY : Front garden adjoined by a driveway providing ample parking, leading to a large garage and an enclosed garden to the rear featuring patio and lawned area.
LOCATION : SAT NAV (ST3 2DJ) Leaving the A50 at the Blurton exit continue to Blurton Road, turn left on to Little Cliffe Road and Bailey Road is then situated on the left hand side.
No floorplans available for this property.