** REDUCED FOR ONE WEEK ONLY ** A wonderful extended semi-detached house situated in a sought after residential cul-de-sac. The beautifully presented accommodation is complemented by gas central heating and double glazing. The extension provides a versatile second reception room along with a modern ground floor shower room/W.C. Other features include a driveway with lighting and excellent landscaped rear garden. To be sold with the advantage of no upward chain! Call us on 01782 595050 for your own personal inspection.
* An outstanding extended semi-detached house in a sought after residential neighbourhood.
* An ideal home to accommodate your growing family.
* Many features include gas central heating and double glazing.
* Rear extension provides a second versatile reception room and shower room/W.C.
* Benefits from gas central heating and double glazing
* A driveway with lighting provides ample off road parking.
* Enclosed Garden having water feature, raised beds and decking.
* Immediate vacant possession. No upward chain!
* Generously proportioned and attractively presented accommodation comprises:
* Ground Floor: Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Second Reception Room and modern Shower Room/W.C.
* First Floor: Three Bedrooms and family Bathroom/W.C.
* Call us on 01782 595050 to arrange an appointment.
- Extended Semi-Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom/W.C.
- Ground Floor Shower Room/W.C.
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
Property Room Information
LOUNGE : 15'1" x 13'6" (4.60m x 4.11m) , Hardwood flooring, central heating radiator, fitted gas fire with feature surround, UPVC unit double glazing.
KITCHEN : 14'8" x 9'5" (4.47m x 2.87m) , Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, excellent range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces, integrated oven and hob.
RECEPTION ROOM (TWO) : 11'4" x 10'0" (3.45m x 3.05m) , Sealed unit double glazing, fitted carpet, combination gas central heating boiler, vertical radiator, two Velux windows, a lovely comfortable and versatile room to the rear of the building that could be adapted to a variety family uses.
SHOWER ROOM/W.C. : Shower compartment, low level W.C., wash hand basin, vertical radiator, ceramic tiling.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, UPVC sealed unit double glazing, access to loft via retractable ladder. The loft has boarding and light.
BEDROOM ONE : 12'0" x 8'3" (3.66m x 2.51m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO : 11'2" x 8'7" miax x 7' min (3.40m x 2.62m x 2.13m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM THREE : 7'5" x 6'0" (2.26m x 1.83m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazing.
BATHROOM/W.C. : Panelled bath with shower, wash hand basin, low level W.C., heated towel radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
EXTERNALLY : A driveway with inset lighting provides ample off road parking. There is an enclosed landscaped garden to the rear featuring three raised beds, ornamental water feature, patio and decking.
LOCATION : Sat Nav ST3 1TZ. Leaving Longton via Anchor Road, turn right onto Amison Street, continue virtually to the end of Amison Street and turn left onto Castledine Grove, Amberfield Close is then situated on the right hand side.
No floorplans available for this property.