A wonderful mid-town house in a super location on the outskirts of town. Viewers will sure to be impressed by the beautifully presented and appointed accommodation. Many features include off road parking for two cars, gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and lovely enclosed rear garden. An ideal home for first time buyers and investors! The generously proportioned accommodation includes a splendid fitted kitchen, ground floor WC, luxury shower room and two good bedrooms. Call us on 01782 595050 to arrange your personal inspection.
* An excellent modern mid-town house
* Situated in a pleasant residential cul de sac close to town
* Many impressive features include gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
* A driveway provides ample off road parking for two cars
* Lovely enclosed garden with pergola and decking enjoying a good degree of privacy
* Beautifully presented and appointed accommodation comprises; Hallway
* Living room, fitted breakfast kitchen and ground floor WC
* On the first floor are two good size bedrooms and luxury shower room/ WC
* Make sure to add this wonderful home to your list of must see properties!
- Superb modern town house
- Residential cul de sac
- Outskirts of town
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Enclosed garden to rear
- Pergola and decking
- Two bedrooms
Property Room Information
HALLWAY : Ceramic tiling to floor, sealed unit double glazing
LIVING ROOM : 14'6" x 13'4" (4.42m x 4.06m) , uPVC sealed unit double glazing, two central heating radiators, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor
BREAKFAST KITCHEN : 13'4" x 8'10" (4.06m x 2.69m) , Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, excellent range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces, ceramic tiling to floor, integrated four ring gas hob with electric oven, plumbing for automatic washing machine, plumbing for automatic dish washer, integrated refrigerator/freezer, uPVC french door to rear
GROUND FLOOR WC : Low level WC, ceramic tiling to walls and floor, vanity wash hand basin, heated towel radiator.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Laminate flooring and carpet to stairs, central heating radiator, access to the loft via retractable ladder having boarding and lighting.
SHOWER ROOM/WC : Luxury suite comprising shower compartment, wash hand basin, low level WC, ceramic tiling, heated towel radiator
BEDROOM ONE : 11'7" x 9'0" (3.53m x 2.74m) , Fitted wardrobes, fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
BEDROOM TWO : 13'3" x 7'1" (4.04m x 2.16m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing store
EXTERNALLY : A driveway provides ample off road parking, there is an enclosed garden to the rear featuring decking pergola and ornamental slate chippings.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via Anchor road turn immediately right on to Sutherland road and turn left on to Bridgewood, right into Goddard street then immediately right on to whitegate grove.