A bay fronted traditional semi detached house now requiring some general refurbishment but offering terrific potential. The property could equally suit first time buyers requiring a project or landlord/investors. Features include gas central heating, partial double glazing, driveway and garage. The generous accommodation has two reception rooms, good sized kitchen and two double bedrooms. There is an enclosed garden to the rear. Call us on 595050 to arrange your personal inspection, no upward chain!
* A traditional bay fronted semi detached house
* Benefits from a good location and no upward chain!
* Could well be of interest to investors/speculators
* Could equally suit first time buyers requiring a project
* Generously proportioned accommodation comprises: Hallway, lounge
* Dining room and fitted kitchen
* First floor two bedrooms and bathroom/WC
* There is a front garden adjoined by a driveway providing ample parking
* There is also an attached garage
- Semi detached house
- Ideal for investor
- Requires some refurbishment
- Offering great potential
- Enclosed rear garden
- Two double bedrooms
Property Room Information
LIVINGROOM : 14'5" x 11'2" (4.39m x 3.40m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, feature fire place
DINING ROOM : 8'10" x 9'3" (2.69m x 2.82m) , Fitted carpet, sealed unit double glazing, gas fire with back boiler for central heating system (untested)
KITCHEN : 11'1" x 8'4" (3.38m x 2.54m) , Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of base and wall storage units, under stairs store, plumbing for automatic washing machine, central heating radiator, working surfaces
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
BEDROOM ONE : 12'5" x 11'2" (3.78m x 3.40m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator
BEDROOM TWO : 9'1" x 7'9" (2.77m x 2.36m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazing
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, sealed unit double glazing
EXTERNALLY : There is a front garden adjoined by a driveway providing parking and leading to an attached garage, enclosed garden to rear.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via Anchor Road turn immediately right onto Sutherland Road, continue to the end of Sutherland Road and turn left onto Weston Coyney Road. Proceed up the hill and the property is situated on the right hand side. Postcode ST3 6ER
No floorplans available for this property.