A wonderful forecourted cottage style terrace home in a lovely location on the outskirts of town. The home boasts a variety of impressive features to include utility room, ground floor WC and a dressing room. Also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. There is an enclosed yard along with a large driveway and garden area to the rear. The generously proportioned and attractively presented accommodation will have a broad appeal and we would recommend and invite you to arrange your own personal inspection!
* An outstanding traditional terrace cottage
* Good location on the outskirts of Town
* Forecourt, enclosed yard and large driveway with garden to rear
* Benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
* Also features ground floor WC, utility and a dressing room.
* Attractively presented and spacious accommodation comprises; Living room
* Dining room, Kitchen, utility room and ground floor WC
* First floor landing, two double bedrooms, dressing room and bathroom/WC
* A versatile home ideal for numerous different family circumstances
* Call us on 01782 595050 to arrange your personal inspection.
- Traditional terrace home
- Large driveway
- Garden area
- Utillty room
- Ground floor WC
- Dressing room
- Two reception rooms
Property Room Information
LIVING ROOM : 12'0" x 11'9" (3.66m x 3.58m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
DINING ROOM : 12'1" x 12'0" (3.68m x 3.66m) , Fitted carpet, fitted gas fire and feature surround, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator
KITCHEN : 16'10" x 6'2" (5.13m x 1.88m) , Single drainer sink unit, range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator, gas point
UTILITY ROOM : Plumbing for automatic washing machine, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
GROUND FLOOR WC : Low level WC
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Fitted carpet to stairs and landing
BEDROOM ONE : 12'0" x 11'7" (3.66m x 3.53m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
BEDROOM TWO : 12'0" x 8'9" (3.66m x 2.67m) , Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
DRESSING ROOM : Laminate flooring, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator, store housing combination gas central heating boiler
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath, shower compartment, low level WC, wash hand basin, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator
EXTERNALLY : The property stands behind a walled forecourt, there is an enclosed yard with shed to the rear. Beyond the yard is a large driveway leading to garden area
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via Anchor Road turn immediately right on to Sutherland Road, Towards the end of Sutherland Road turn left on to Weston Coyney Road and the property is situated on the left hand side SAT NAV (ST3 5LD)
No floorplans available for this property.