A splendid traditional terraced home in a sought after locality. Many splendid features include gas central heating and double glazing. The generously proportioned accommodation includes two good receptions rooms and two double bedrooms. There is an enclosed yard to the rear. Call us on 595050 to arrange a viewing. No upward chain!
* Attractively presented traditional terraced home
* Generously proportioned accommodation includes two double bedrooms
* Benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
* Enclosed yard to the rear
* A super starter home in a really popular locality
* Attractively presented accommodation comprises; living room, sitting room
* Fitted kitchen, rear hallway, shower room/WC
* On the first floor are two good double bedrooms
* No upward chain!
- Traditional terraced home
- Two double bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Beautifully presented interior
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Would also suit investors
- Spacious accommodation
Property Room Information
LIVING ROOM: 11'2" x 10'11" (3.40m x 3.33m), uPVC door and window, central heating radiator, log burner, wooden flooring.
HALLWAY: under stairs store.
SITTING ROOM: 12'2" x 10'11" (3.71m x 3.33m), Wooden flooring, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, electric fire.
KITCHEN: 10'1" x 6'4" (3.07m x 1.93m), Single drainer sink unit with cupboards below, range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces. Four ring gas hob with electric oven and extractor. Plumbing for automatic washing machine, tiled floor, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
REAR HALLWAY: uPVC door, tiled floor, store housing gas central heating combination boiler.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: Walk in shower, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, central heating towel radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, ceramic tiling to walls and floor.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING: Fitted carpet to stairs.
BEDROOM ONE: 11'3" x 10'11" (3.43m x 3.33m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, access to loft, which has ladder and electric.
BEDROOM TWO: 12'1" x 10'11" (3.68m x 3.33m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
EXTERNALLY: Enclosed yard to the rear.
LOCATION: From City Road proceed onto Smithpool Road, turn left into Alma Street, right into Watkins Street and then right into Welby Street.
No floorplans available for this property.