An attractively presented traditional terraced home in a sought-after locality. An ideal purchase for first time buyers that will also be very suitable to investors and speculators. To be sold with the advantage of no upward chain. Benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and enclosed yard with sitting area to rear. The generous accommodation includes two good reception rooms and two double bedrooms. Call us on 01782 595050 and we will be delighted to arrange your personal inspection.
* An impressive traditional terraced home.
* Ideal for first time buyers or investors.
* To be sold with the advantage of no upward chain.
* Benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
* Enclosed yard with sitting area.
* Generously proportioned and attractively presented accommodation comprises:
* Living Room, Sitting Room, Fitted Kitchen.
* Rear Hallway, Bathroom/WC. First Floor: Two Double Bedrooms.
* Sought-after locality near to the Lido and park.
- Victorian Terraced House
- Attractively Presented Interior
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Enclosed Yard to Rear
- No Upward Chain
- Ideal for First Time Buyers
- Suitable for Investors
Property Room Information
LIVING ROOM: 11'4" x 11'2" (3.45m x 3.40m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazed door and window.
SITTING ROOM: 12'2" x 11'5" (3.71m x 3.48m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
FITTED KITCHEN: 10'3" x 6'8" (3.12m x 2.03m), Inset stainless steel sink unit, range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces. UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
REAR HALLWAY: Store housing gas central heating boiler.
BATHROOM/WC: 'P' shaped bath with shower and screen, low level WC, wash hand basin, UPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
BEDROOM ONE: 11'7" x 11'3" (3.53m x 3.43m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO: 12'2" x 11'3" (3.71m x 3.43m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
EXTERNALLY: There is an enclosed yard to the rear with sitting area location.
LOCATION: From City Road proceed onto Smithpool Road, turn left into Alma Street, right into Watkins Street and then right into Welby Street.
No floorplans available for this property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
No EPC Graph available for this property.