An excellent forecourted traditional terraced home. The beautifully presented interior is complemented by a host of features to include gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. There is a yard area and lovely enclosed garden beyond to the rear. The spacious rooms include two reception rooms and two large double bedrooms. The bedrooms have extra space because they run above the passageway. An internal inspection is strongly advised!
* An attractively presented traditional terraced home.
* Stands behind a walled forecourt.
* Benefits from gas central heating (a combination boiler) and UPVC double glazing.
* Enclosed yard and garden area to the rear.
* Generously proportioned accommodation comprises : Living Room, Sitting Room.
* Kitchen, Rear Hallway and Bathroom/W.C.
* First Floor: Two Large Double Bedrooms (both over 15' long)
* An internal inspection is strongly advised.
* Call us on 01782 595050 to arrange your personal inspection.
- Forecourted Terraced Home
- Beautifully Presented Interior
- Yard and Garden to Rear
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Two Large Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Viewing Recommended
Property Room Information
LIVING ROOM : 12'0" x 11'10" (3.66m x 3.61m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
SITTING ROOM : 12'0" x 12'0" (3.66m x 3.66m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing, under stairs store.
KITCHEN : 12'3" x 5'4" (3.73m x 1.63m) , Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of base and wall storage units, UPVC sealed unit double glazing. Gas point, central heating radiator, working surfaces, ceramic tiling to floor.
REAR HALLWAY : Store housing modern combination gas central heating boiler.
BATHROOM/W.C. : Panelled bath, vanity wash hand basin, low level W.C. Central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing, ceramic tiling.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Fitted carpet to stairs and landing.
BEDROOM ONE : 15'8" x 12'0" (4.78m x 3.66m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO : 15'8" x 12'2" (4.78m x 3.71m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing. Store.
EXTERNALLY : The property stands behind a walled forecourt. There is an enclosed yard with most pleasant garden area to the rear.
LOCATION : Satnav: ST3 4QG
Leaving Longton via Lightwood Road at Florence roundabout, turn left onto Upper Belgrave Road, continue up the hill and Upper Normacot Road is situated on the left hand side.
No floorplans available for this property.