An excellent traditional semi detached house within reach of Stone town centre. The property boasts an attractive bay frontage and benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. A brick block driveway provides off road parking, there is a lovely enclosed garden to the rear. The stylish interior features; hallway, cosy lounge, good size kitchen/diner, conservatory, two good bedrooms and a lovely family bathroom/WC.
* A wonderful traditional semi detached house
* Good location within reach of stone town centre
* Many splendid features include gas central heating and double glazing
* Also benefits from brick block driveway and conservatory to the rear
* Fabulous enclosed family garden
* Generously proportioned and stylish accommodation comprises;
* Hallway, lounge, large kitchen/diner and conservatory
* First floor is two good bedrooms and modern bathroom/WC
* An internal inspection is strongly advised
* Call us on 01782 595050 to arrange your personal inspection
- Traditional semi detached house
- Handsome bay frontage
- Brick block driveway
- Good size rear garden
- Stylish interior
- Bright and airy kitchen/Diner
- Beautifully presented interior
Property Room Information
ENTRANCE HALLWAY : Ceramic tiling to the floor, uPVC glazed door, stairs to first floor
LOUNGE : 14'1" x 12'7" (4.29m x 3.84m) , uPVC sealed unit double glazed bay window, Feature fireplace with raised hearth and inset gas fire, Central heating radiator, TV point and laminate flooring
KITCHEN/DINER : 17'9" x 13'0" (5.41m x 3.96m) , A lovely bright airy and spacious room, Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, excellent range of matching base and wall storage units, integrated oven and hob extractor, fitted breakfast bar, gas central heating boiler housed neatly in wall cupboard, two uPVC sealed unit double glazed windows, uPVC French doors to the conservatory, under stairs store
CONSERVATORY : 12'2" x 9'6" (3.71m x 2.90m) , uPVC French doors, wooden flooring, TV point, light/fan unit
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, access to loft
BEDROOM ONE : 12'7" x 10'0" (3.84m x 3.05m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes with full length mirrors, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
BEDROOM TWO : 15'0" x 6'4" (4.57m x 1.93m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
BATHROOM/WC : Attractive modern suite comprising panelled bath/pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, heated towel radiator
EXTERNALLY : A brick block driveway provides parking to the front, a side gate gives access to the side of the property and leads to the fully enclosed rear garden. The low maintained garden features decking, patio and gravelled area. Garden shed.
- Please note the owners will be prepared to include a number of additional items within the sale.
LOCATION : SAT NAV ST15 0DH
No floorplans available for this property.