This eye-catching double fronted end terraced property represents a great opportunity for investors or first time buyers. The property benefits from an open outlook to the rear and also boasts a number of impressive features to include gas central heating, double glazing and good sized enclosed yard to front and side. The property will be sold with the advantage of no upward chain! The bright and airy accommodation includes two good double bedrooms. Please call us on 01782 595050 to arrange your personal inspection.
* Handsome double fronted end terraced home
* Open outlook to rear looking onto field
* Benefits from gas central heating and double glazing
* Enclosed yard to side and rear.
* Bright and airy accommodation comprises : Porch, Hallway
* Bay fronted Living Room, Spacious Kitchen
* Rear Hallway and ground floor Bathroom/WC
* On first floor: Two good double Bedrooms
* No upward chain
* Contact us via email : email@example.com or telephone 01782 595050 to arrange your personal inspection.
- End Terraced House
- Attractive Double Frontage
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Enclosed Yard to Front and Side
- Open Outlook to Rear
Property Room Information
HALLWAY: Stairs to first floor
LIVING ROOM: 14'8" to bay x 10'10" (4.47m x 3.30m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, double glazing.
KITCHEN: 14'8" to bay x 10'9" (4.47m x 3.28m), Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of matching storage units, work surfaces, central heating radiator, understairs store, gas central heating boiler.
REAR HALLWAY: UPVC door
BATHROOM/WC: Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
BEDROOM ONE: 12'3" x 10'10" (3.73m x 3.30m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing. Store.
BEDROOM TWO: 12'2" x 10'9" (3.71m x 3.28m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
EXTERNALLY: There is an enclosed yard to the front and side. Pleasant location tucked away off the beaten track with an open field to the rear.
LOCATION: Leaving Kidsgrove Town centre proceed out of Town on Kidsgrove Bank. Continue to the top of the bank. Turn right into Woodstock Street and then left into Rodgers Street. The property is then situated on the right hand side.
No floorplans available for this property.