A bright and spacious comfortable ground floor apartment in an excellent location opposite to Longton Park. This beautifully presented property benefits from gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, en suite shower room and designated parking. Ideal for young professionals or as a retirement home. Please call us on 01782 595050 to arrange your own personal inspection.
* A beautifully presented and spacious ground floor apartment
* Excellent locality opposite to Longton Park
* Many splendid features include gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
* There is a designated parking space
* Generously proportioned and attractively presented accommodation comprises;
* Reception hallway, two good bedrooms and bathroom/ WC
* Elegant lounge and fitted kitchen and en suite shower room
* Ideal for a retirement home or perfect for young professionals
* An internal inspection is strongly advised
- Ground floor apartment
- Lovely spot
- Opposite to Longton park
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Designated parking
- Two good bedrooms
- En suite shower room
Property Room Information
RECEPTION HALLWAY : Laminate flooring, Store
LOUNGE : 14'6" x 12'4" (4.42m x 3.76m) , Fitted carpets, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, electric fire and feature surround
KITCHEN : 12'2" x 7'7" (3.71m x 2.31m) , Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces, integrated oven and hob, gas central heating boiler, ceramic tiling, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, plumbing for automatic washing machine
BEDROOM ONE : 13'0" x 8'0" (3.96m x 2.44m) , Fitted carpets, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, fitted wardrobes
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM : Shower compartment, wash hand basin, low level WC, ceramic tiling to walls and floor
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, central heating radiator, ceramic tiling
BEDROOM TWO : 12'3" x 8'5" (3.73m x 2.57m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
EXTERNALLY : The property is situated in a lovely spot overlooking Longton Park. There is designated parking.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via Trentham Road upon reaching Longton Park turn left on to Queens Park Avenue and Queens Court is then situated on the left hand side.
No floorplans available for this property.