For Sale!......A much lovely family home. This traditional semi detached house is situated in a sought after locality and benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. The generously proportioned accommodation includes GF WC and two good bedrooms. A driveway provides parking and leads to a garage. There are a variety of fruit trees in the rear garden. The property is to be sold with the advantage of immediate vacant possession. No Chain!
* A handsome traditional semi detached house
* Situated in a pleasant residential locality
* Many features include gas central heating and double glazing
* A driveway provides off road parking and leads to a detached garage
* Generously proportioned accommodation comprises: Hallway, lounge
* Kitchen/diner, rear hallway, ground floor WC
* First Floor; Two double bedrooms and bathroom/WC
* Immediate vacant possession. No Chain!
* Call us 01782 595050 to arrange your personal inspection.
- Traditional semi detached house
- Gas central heating
- Two double bedrooms
- No Chain!
Property Room Information
HALLWAY : Fitted carpet, central heating radiator.
LOUNGE : 13'7" x 13'1" (4.14m x 3.99m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, fitted gas fire with feature surround, store.
KITCHEN : 12'10" x 9'4" (3.91m x 2.84m) , Inset single drainer sink unit, range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, plumbing for automatic washing machine, central heating radiator.
GROUND FLOOR WC : Low level WC, gas central heating boiler.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Fitted carpet to stairs and landing.
BEDROOM ONE : 11'2" to wardrobes x 10'8" (3.40m x 3.25m) , Fitted carpet, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM TWO : 12'10" x 9'3" (3.91m x 2.82m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, low level WC, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator.
EXTERNALLY : Brick block garden area to the front adjoined by a driveway providing additional parking which leads to a garage. Enclosed garden to rear featuring greenhouse and shed along with a variety of fruit trees.
LOCATION : From Hanford roundabout proceed onto the A34 in the direction of Trentham. Turn immediately left onto Church Lane. Follow Church Lane to the end and bear right onto Queen Mary Road and the property is situated on the right hand side.
No floorplans available for this property.