A superbly presented modern semi-detached house situated in a sought after residential neighbourhood. To be found on a good sized corner plot with ample off-road parking and lovely enclosed rear garden. The home boasts many features to include gas central heating, UPVC double glazing and a large conservatory to the rear. Dont miss out! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your own personal inspection.
* An outstanding modern two bedroom semi-detached house.
* Lovely corner position within sought after residential neighbourhood.
* Benefits from gas central heating, UPVC double glazing and a large conservatory to the rear.
* A driveway provides ample off-road parking.
* Lovely enclosed garden to the rear.
* Most attractively presented accommodation comprises: Hallway, lounge, fitted kitchen and conservatory.
* First floor: Two bedrooms and bathroom/W.C.
* A little gem! Viewing could not become more highly recommended.
- Semi-Detached House
- Corner Plot
- Two Good Bedrooms
- Beautifully Presented Interior
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Large Conservatory
- Ample Off-Road Parking
Property Room Information
HALLWAY: Central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazed door and window.
LOUNGE: 17'1" x 10'7" (5.21m x 3.23m), Laminate flooring, UPVC sealed unit double glazed bow window and side window, fitted gas fire with feature surround, central heating radiator.
KITCHEN: 10'6" x 5'6" (3.20m x 1.68m), Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, excellent range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces, UPVC sealed unit double glazing, four ring gas hob, electric oven, extractor, central heating radiator.
CONSERVATORY: 14'6" x 8'9" (4.42m x 2.67m), Ceramic tiling to floor, UPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING: Fitted carpet to stairs and landing.
BEDROOM ONE: 10'8" x 10'5" (3.25m x 3.18m), UPVC sealed unit double glazed windows to front and side aspect, fitted carpet, central heating radiator.
BEDROOM TWO: 10'7" x 6'0" (3.23m x 1.83m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing, store housing gas central heating boiler.
BATHROOM/W.C.: Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C. ceramic tiling, UPVC sealed unit double glazing, heated towel radiator.
EXTERNALLY: Front garden adjoined by a driveway providing ample off-road parking to the side of the property. Lovely enclosed rear garden featuring lawn, patio area and large shed.
LOCATION: Leaving Longton via Anchor Road turn left onto Bambury Street and Normanton Grove is situated on the right hand side.
No floorplans available for this property.