A lovely cosy terraced home in a great spot. An ideal investment opportunity which requires some general refurbishment but offers lots of potential. The generously proportioned accommodation includes two reception rooms and two double bedrooms. Benefits from gas central heating. To be sold with the advantage of no upward chain! Call us on 01785 595050 to arrange your personal inspection.
* An ideal investment opportunity!
* A cosy terraced home in a highly regarded spot.
* Now requires some refurbishment but offers lots of potential.
* Benefits from gas central heating.
* There is an enclosed yard at the rear.
* Generously proportioned accommodation comprises...
* Living room, sitting room, kitchen and bathroom/W.C.
* On the first floor are two double bedrooms.
* To be sold with the advantage of no upward chain.
- Terraced Home
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- Good Location
- No Upward Chain
- Cosy House
- Requires Some Refurbishment
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Bedrooms
Property Room Information
LIVING ROOM: 11'4" x 11'2" (3.45m x 3.40m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator.
SITTING ROOM: 12'2" x 11'2" (3.71m x 3.40m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator.
KITCHEN: 10'9" x 5'8" (3.28m x 1.73m), Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of storage units, combination gas central heating boiler, work surfaces.
BATHROOM/W.C.: Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING: Fitted carpets to stairs and landing.
BEDROOM ONE: 12'3" x 11'3" (3.73m x 3.43m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator.
BEDROOM TWO: 11'3" x 11'3" (3.43m x 3.43m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator.
EXTERNALLY: There is an enclosed yard at the rear.
LOCATION: From City Road proceed onto Smithpool Road, turn left onto Alma Street, turn left onto Watkin Street and then right into Nelson Street. The property is then situated on the left hand side.
No floorplans available for this property.