A splendid traditional semi-detached house which will appeal to first time buyers or investors alike! This lovely home is to be sold with the advantage of no upward chain. Many features include gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. The generously proportioned accommodation includes excellent fitted kitchen, ground floor W.C. and two double bedrooms. The bright and spacious first floor bathroom has both bath and separate shower compartment. Please call us on 01782 595050 and we will be delighted to arrange your personal inspection.
* An impressive traditional semi-detached house.
* Will have equal appeal to first time buyers and investors.
* To be sold with the advantage of no upward chain.
* Benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
* Generously proportioned and attractively presented accommodation comprises:
* Hallway, Lounge, splendid fitted Kitchen.
* Rear Hallway, Ground Floor W.C.
* First Floor: Two Double Bedrooms.
* The bright and spacious Bathroom/W.C. has both bath and separate shower compartment.
* An internal inspection is strongly advised!
- Traditional Semi-Detached House
- Ideal for First Time Buyers
- Will also suit Investors
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Ground Floor W.C.
- Attractive Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
Property Room Information
HALLWAY: UPVC door, fitted carpet, central heating radiator.
LOUNGE: 13'7" x 13'0" (4.14m x 3.96m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing. Under stairs Store.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN: 13'0" x 9'3" (3.96m x 2.82m), Inset single drainer sink unit, excellent range of base and wall storage units, work surfaces, central heating radiator. Integrated oven and hob. UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
SEPARATE W.C.: Low level W.C. gas central heating boiler, UPVC double glazing.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING: Fitted carpet to stairs and landing. Access to loft.
BATHROOM/W.C.: 9'2" x 7'0" (2.79m x 2.13m), A lovely bright and spacious room with modern suite comprising panelled bath, separate shower compartment, wash hand basin, low level W.C. Ceramic tiling to walls. UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM ONE: 16'4" max x 10'7" (4.98m x 3.23m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO: 12'10" x 9'1" (3.91m x 2.77m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
EXTERNALLY: There are private and enclosed gardens to the front and rear.
LOCATION: Satnav : ST3 7AG
From Meir town centre/roundabout, proceed onto Sandon Road (A520), turn left onto Ednam Place. At the next junction turn left onto Grangewood Road, follow Grangewood Road to the end, continue straight across into Mollison Road and the property is situated on the left hand side.
No floorplans available for this property.