A wonderful cosy end terrace cottage full of style and character! Situated at highly popular Lightwood Road this property was extensively renovated during 2015. Benefits from many outstanding features to include; excellent fitted, modern shower room, gas central heating and double glazing. To be sold with the advantage of no upward chain! A remarkable home that stands out from the crowd.
* The best of both worlds!
* Cottage character blended with contempory styling
* End terrace cottage set away from the roadside
* Highly sought after location on popular Lightwood Road
* Extensively renovated in 2015
* Many impressive features include gas central heating and double glazing
* To be sold with the advantage of no upward chain
* Attractively presented accomodation comprises; porch, lounge area with access to superb fitted kitchen
* First floor two bedrooms and a modern shower room
- Lovely end terrace cottage
- Attractively presented interior
- Extensively renovated in 2015
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Excellent fitted kitchen
- Full of character
- Two good bedrooms
Property Room Information
PORCH : uPVC sealed unit double glazing
LOUNGE : 11'8" x 11'6" (3.56m x 3.51m) , Central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, laminate flooring
KITCHEN : 15'1" x 11'8" (4.60m x 3.56m) , Inset single drainer sink unit, excellent range of matching basin and wall storage units, integrated four ring gas hob and electric oven, integrated refrigerator and freezer, laminate flooring, gas central heating boiler, working surfaces
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
BEDROOM ONE : 11'6" x 7'8" (3.51m x 2.34m) , Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
BEDROOM TWO : 10'10" x 8'10" (3.30m x 2.69m) , Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, dressing area with vanity wash hand basin
SHOWER ROOM : Excellent modern suite, comprising shower compartment and lower level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and heated towel radiator
EXTERNALLY : A shared pathway leads to the front of the cottages. There is a communal yard to the rear access by a shared pathway.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton by Lightwood Road. At Florence roundabout proceed straight on and continuing along Lightwood Road and the property is located on the left hand side set back from the road side.
No floorplans available for this property.