An impressive detached bungalow offering generously proportioned accommodation. The property is located towards the end of a much sought after residential cul de sac on the edge of the popular Meir Park development. There is a splendid open outlook to the rear. There are good sized landscaped gardens adjoined by a substantial driveway providing parking for several vehicles which leads to a detached garage. This could be the one that you have been waiting for! A premium bungalow in a premium position. Call us on 595050 to arrange an immediate appointment.
* A premium bungalow in a premium location!
* A generously proportioned and attractively presented detached bungalow
* Situated in a sought after residential cul de sac
* Benefits from a splendid open outlook to the rear
* A variety of features include gas central heating and double glazing
* A good sized driveway provides parking for several vehicles
* There is also a substantial detached garage
* Accommodation comprises: Hallway, lounge/diner
* Fitted breakfasting kitchen, bathroom/WC, inner hallway and two double bedrooms
* Call us on 595050 to arrange your own personal inspection
- Superb detached bungalow
- Lovely residential cul de sac
- Open outlook to rear
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Large driveway
- Detached garage
- Viewing recommended
Property Room Information
HALLWAY : Fitted carpet
LOUNGE/DINER : 21'4" x 10'3" (6.50m x 3.12m) , Fitted carpet, two central heating radiators, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, feature fire surround
INNER HALLWAY : Fitted carpet
BATHROOM/WC : Modern suite comprising panelled bath with shower, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiling to walls, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, store
BEDROOM ONE : 12'6" to wardrobes x 9'8" (3.81m x 2.95m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
BEDROOM TWO : 11'5" x 10'7" (3.48m x 3.23m) , Central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
BREAKFASTING KITCHEN : 12'5" x 9'9" (3.78m x 2.97m) , Kitchen Area 12'5" X 9'9" :
Excellent range of matching base and wall storage units, integrated oven and hob, working surfaces, cooker hood, central heating radiator, plumbing for automatic washing machine, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, store
Breakfasting Area 10'2" X 5'4" :
Central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, formerly bedroom three
EXTERNALLY : Lawned front garden adjoined by a good sized driveway providing ample parking for several vehicles which leads to a detached brick garage, enclosed garden to rear featuring patio and lawned areas with beds and borders, the rear garden enjoys a pleasant open outlook.
LOCATION : From Meir Park/Blythe Bridge roundabout proceed onto Lysander Road, just before the Potters Bar Pub turn left (also Lysander Road) and Kingsnorth Place is situated on the left hand side. Postcode ST3 7ST
No floorplans available for this property.