A handsome traditional semi detached house in a sought after residential locality close to Fenton park and the Lido. A home that benefits from gas central heating and double glazing but offers lots of further potential. The proverbially blank canvas for you to come and complete your master piece! The property is to be sold with the advantage of no upward chain. There are manageable gardens to the front and rear. call Dale & Collins on 01782 595050 to arrange your personal inspection.
* A charming traditional semi detached house offering lots of potential!
* Benefits from gas central heating and double glazing
* Manageable gardens to the front and rear
* Ideal for First Time Buyers and those looking to downsize
* Generously proportioned accommodation comprises: Porch, hallway
* Living room, kitchen/diner and rear porch
* First Floor: Two double bedrooms and modern shower room/WC
* No upward chain! Call us on 01782 595050 to view
- Semi detached house
- Excellent location
- Two bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Manageable gardens
- Modern shower room
- Ideal for First Time Buyers
Property Room Information
PORCH : uPVC door.
HALLWAY : Laminate flooring, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
LOUNGE : 16'6" x 13'1" (5.03m x 3.99m) , Fitted gas fire with feature surround, fitted carpet, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator.
KITCHEN/DINER : 16'5" x 9'1" (5.00m x 2.77m) , Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of base and wall storage units, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator, gas central heating boiler.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Fitted carpet to stairs and landing.
BEDROOM ONE : 15'1" x 12'12" (4.60m x 3.96m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO : 11'9" x 10'0" (3.58m x 3.05m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
SHOWER ROOM/WC : Modern suite comprising: Shower compartment, wash hand basin, low level WC, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, store.
EXTERNALLY : There are gardens to the front and rear.
LOCATION : From Heron Cross traffic lights proceed onto Grove Road in the direction of Whieldon Road. Turn left onto Beech Grove and immediately left into Kemball Avenue. The property is then situated on the right hand side. Postcode ST4 4LD
No floorplans available for this property.