An attractively presented modern semi detached house in a pleasant residential locality. The bright and airy accommodation has been extended to the rear which should set this house apart from the competition! Numerous impressive featuring which include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing. A driveway provides ample off road parking. There is a lovely enclosed garden area to the rear. Call us on 01782 595050 to arrange your personal inspection.
* A modern extended semi detached house
* Lovely residential locality in reach of all local amenities
* Benefits from gas central heating and double glazing
* A driveway provides ample off road parking
* Attractively presented accommodation comprises; Porch hallway
* Lounge and fitted kitchen with versatile utility area
* First floor is two bedrooms, modern bathroom/WC
* A perfect home for first time buyers
- Modern semi detached house
- Extended to rear
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Enclosed rear garden
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Bright and spacious accommodation
Property Room Information
PORCH : Laminate flooring, uPVC sealed unit double glazed door and window, central heating radiator
HALLWAY : Laminate flooring
LOUNGE : 14'5" x 10'5" (4.39m x 3.18m) , Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
KITCHEN : 13'10" x 13'1" (4.22m x 3.99m) , Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
UNDER STAIRS STORE
REAR EXTENSION : Rear extension provides versitile extra space to include Utility area.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, access to loft
BEDROOM ONE : 11'5" x 10'7" (3.48m x 3.23m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, fitted wardrobe and store
BEDROOM TWO : 10'0" x 7'5" (3.05m x 2.26m) , Laminate flooring, central heating radiator
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC
EXTERNALLY : There is a front garden adjoined by a driveway providing ample parking, enclosed garden to the rear featuring lawn with steps down to a lower level.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via Anchor Road, turn right on to Forrester Street, continue along Forrester Street and turn left on to Hemingway road and the property is situated on the left hand side
No floorplans available for this property.