This spacious bungalow is situated in a sought after residential cul de sac on a widening plot represents an excellent opportunity for the potential purchaser. The bungalow benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and has more than ample parking! The home will now benefit from some further refurbishment but offers terrific potential. The generously proportioned rooms include two double bedrooms. The home will be sold with immediate vacant possession which means there is no upward chain. A perfect blank canvas for you to come and create your ideal home.
* An opportunity to create your perfect home!
* A spacious semi detached bungalow situated on a widening plot in a pleasant residential cul de sac
* A driveway provides ample parking and leads to a garage
* Benefits from gas central heating and double glazing
* Requires some additional refurbishment but offers tremendous potential
* Spacious accommodation comprises; Two double bedrooms, shower room/WC
* Lounge, leads to conservatory, breakfast and kitchen, utility room
* Immediate vacant possession with no upward chain!
* Call us on 01782 595050 for your personal inspection
- Mature semi detached bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- No upward chain
- Cul-de-sac location
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Widening plot
- Ample parking
Property Room Information
BEDROOM ONE : 13'8" x 11'4" (4.17m x 3.45m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
BEDROOM TWO : 10'1" x 9'5" (3.07m x 2.87m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
LOUNGE : 16'1" x 11'3" (4.90m x 3.43m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, feature fireplace, access leading to conservatory
BREAKFAST KITCHEN : 12'2" x 9'5" (3.71m x 2.87m) , Stainless steel single drainer sink unit, range of base and wall storage units, integrated appliances, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, working surfaces
UTILITY : Gas central heating boiler
EXTERNALLY : The property is situated on a good size widening plot, there are gardens to the front side and rear, Long driveway provides ample parking and leads to a detached garage. A Bungalow with lots of potential situated in a pleasant residential cul de sac
LOCATION : From Meir centre/ roundabout proceed on to Sandon Road and continue up Sandon Road and past the junction with Gravelly Bank and Heathfield Grove is then situated a little further on the right hand side.
No floorplans available for this property.