A traditional terraced home within reach of Longton town centre. This is a property that could ideally suit landlords or investors as there is a strong rental demand. The home benefits from electric heating, double glazing and an enclosed yard to the rear. The generous accommodation includes two double bedrooms and two good reception rooms. To be sold with the advantage of immediate vacant possession, no chain!
* A generously proportioned traditional terraced home
* Situated in a good location within reach of Longton town centre
* Benefits from electric heating and double glazing
* An ideal home for a landlord or investor
* Accommodation comprises; two good reception rooms
* Fitted kitchen and bathroom/WC
* On the first floor are two double bedrooms
* Enclosed yard to the rear
* To be sold with immediate vacant possession. No chain!
* A mine shaft lies within the vicinity of the property
* A coal authority plan is available for your perusal
- Traditional terraced home
- Two reception rooms
- Two double bedrooms
- Enclosed yard to rear
- Electric heating
- Double glazing
- Ideal for investor
- No Chain!
Property Room Information
SITTING ROOM : 12'0" x 11'1" (3.66m x 3.38m) , Fitted carpet, uPVC door and window, storage heater
LIVINGROOM : 11'10" x 11'1" (3.61m x 3.38m) , Fire surround, fitted carpet, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, store
KITCHEN : 11'4" x 6'1" (3.45m x 1.85m) , Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces, plumbing for automatic washing machine, ceramic tiling
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
BEDROOM ONE : 12'0" x 11'2" (3.66m x 3.40m) , Fitted carpet, radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
BEDROOM TWO : 11'10" x 11'2" (3.61m x 3.40m) , Fitted carpet, radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
EXTERNALLY : Enclosed yard to rear.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via King Street, turn right onto Goldenhill Road and the property is situated on the right hand side. Postcode ST4 3DL
No floorplans available for this property.