A semi detached bungalow in a pleasant and sought after residential locality. Within reach of Parkhall Country Park and Lake. Benefits from two bedrooms, gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. A driveway provides parking and leads to a garage. No upward Chain!
* A lovely semi detached bungalow
* Situated at popular Parkhall within reach of Country Park & Lakes
* Benefits from gas central heating and double glazing
* A driveway provides parking and leads to a detached garage
* Gardens to the front and rear
* Generously proportioned accommodation comprises
* Hallway, fitted kitchen, lounge
* Two bedrooms and bathroom/WC
* Immediate vacant possession, NO Chain!
* Call us on 01782 595050 to arrange a viewing
- Traditonal semi detached bungalow
- Popular residential locality
- Two bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Detached garage
- Spacious accommodation
Property Room Information
HALLWAY: uPVC door, fitted carpet, central heating radiator, store housing gas central heating boiler, access to loft.
KITCHEN: 12'1" x 7'7" (3.68m x 2.31m), Single drainer sink unit with cupboards below, range on matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces. Integrated four ring gas hob with electric oven and extractor. uPVC sealed unit double glazing, plumbing for automatic washing machine, ceramic tiling to floor.
LOUNGE: 16'7" x 11'4" (5.05m x 3.45m), Fitted carpet, fitted gas fire, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM ONE: 11'7" x 7'8" (3.53m x 2.34m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, fitted wardrobes.
BATHROOM/WC: Panelled bath with shower and screen, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, ceramic tiling to walls and floor.
BEDROOM TWO: 7'2" x 7'11" to robes (2.18m x 2.41m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes, uPVC sealed unit French doors to rear garden.
EXTERNALLY: Lovely front garden adjoined by a driveway leading to a car port and detached garage. Easily maintained enclosed rear garden featuring paved patio.
LOCATION: SAT NAV: ST3 5RG
Leaving Longton via Anchor Road turn right onto Sutherland Road towards the end of Sutherland Road turn left onto Weston Coyney Road continue up the hill then turn left onto Carberry Way, turn left onto Ibsen Road, turn right onto Rattigan Drive and then left into Delaney Drive.
No floorplans available for this property.