A generously proportioned detached bungalow in a sought-after residential locality. The bright and airy accommodation is complemented by a number of features, including Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing and conservatory to the rear. A driveway leads to a car port and garage. There is an enclosed garden to the rear providing a good degree of privacy. To be sold with the advantage of no upward chain. Call us today to arrange your own personal viewing.
* A splendid and rare opportunity!
* A generously proportioned detached bungalow.
* Situated in a pleasant residential cul-de-sac.
* Features include gas central heating, double glazing and conservatory to the rear.
* A driveway leads to a car port and garage beyond.
* Pleasant enclosed rear garden offering a good degree of privacy.
* Accommodation comprises large reception hallway.
* Lounge and two good double bedrooms.
* Bathroom / wc, kitchen and conservatory.
* To be sold with the advantage of no upward chain.
* Call us on 01782 595050 to arrange your personal inspection.
- Detached bungalow
- Pleasant residential cul-de-sac
- No upward chain
- Spacious accommodation
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
Property Room Information
RECEPTION HALLWAY : Fitted carpet, central heating radiator.
LOUNGE : 14'5" x 11'10" (4.39m x 3.61m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazing and back boiler for central heating system.
BEDROOM ONE : 12'0" x 11'0" (3.66m x 3.35m) , Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO : 11'0" x 10'10" (3.35m x 3.30m) , Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazing. Also loft access with a pull down ladder or a floored, lit loft area.
BATHROOM / WC : Panel bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash-hand basin, low level wc, sealed unit double glazing, ceramic tiling.
KITCHEN : Range of matching wall and base storage units, sink unit, ceramic tiling, sealed unit double glazing, working surfaces, access to....
CONSERVATORY : 16'7" x 7'4" (5.05m x 2.24m) , Ceramic tiling to floor.
EXTERNALLY : Front garden adjoined by a driveway providing parking and leading to car-port and garage, the garage has an inspection pit. Pleasant enclosed rear garden with steps to lawn, two sheds and a greenhouse.
LOCATION : From Weston Coyney traffic lights travel along Caverswall Road, turn right on to Hall Drive, continue to Axon Cresent, turn left on to Axon Crescent and Colin Crescent is the second turning on the left-hand side.
No floorplans available for this property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
No EPC Graph available for this property.