A superbly presented semi-detached house, full of style and character, close to Longton Park. A wonderful home boasting many splendid features to include off-road parking, gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. The generously proportioned accommodation includes two double bedrooms, en-suite shower room and fabulous lounge/diner with patio doors to rear where the garden enjoys a good degree of privacy. Call us on 01782 595050 to arrange your own personal inspection.
* A charming and characterful semi-detached house close to Longton Park.
* Beautifully presented and sympathetically modernised accommodation.
* Benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
* A driveway provides off-road parking.
* Lovely enclosed rear garden with shed and summerhouse.
* Generously proportioned and stylish interior comprises...
* Reception, hallway, lounge with French doors to the rear.
* Modern fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob and refrigerator/freezer.
* First Floor, two good bedrooms, en-suite shower room and family bathroom/W.C.
* Call us on 01782 595050 to arrange your personal inspection.
- Semi-detached House
- Close to Longton Park
- Beautifully Presented Interior
- Off-road Parking
- Lovely Enclosed Rear Garden
- Full of Style and Character
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
Property Room Information
RECEPTION HALLWAY: Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, UPVC door.
UNDERSTAIRS STORE: Housing modern gas central heating boiler.
KITCHEN: 9'10" x 9'7" (3.00m x 2.92m), Excellent fitted kitchen comprising sink unit, range of matching base and wall storage units, work surfaces, ceramic tiling to floor, integral refrigerator/freezer, Zanussi induction power electric hob and oven, plumbing for automatic washing machine, plumbing for automatic dishwasher, UPVC sealed unit double glazed bow window, central heating radiator, filter hood.
LOUNGE/DINER: 18'6" x 13'0" max narrowing to 10 (5.64m x 3.96m), Electric fire with water vapour flame effect and feature surround, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing, UPVC sealed unit double glazed French doors to rear garden.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING: Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, access to loft via retractable ladder which has lighting and boarding.
BEDROOM ONE: 14'2" x 13'0" (4.32m x 3.96m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes, additional storage, two UPVC double glazed windows.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM: Shower compartment, wash hand basin, low level W.C. ceramic tiling.
BEDROOM TWO: 10'0" x 9'8" (3.05m x 2.95m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BATHROOM/W.C.: Victorian style roll top bath, low level W.C. wash hand basin, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
EXTERNALLY: A brick block driveway provides off-road parking. The lovely enclosed rear garden features summerhouse, shed, lawn, ornamental pond with water feature and raised beds.
LOCATION: Leaving Longton via Trentham Road, turn left onto Queens Park Avenue (next to Longton Park) and Cocknage Road is then situated on the left hand side.
No floorplans available for this property.