A lovely bright and airy detached bungalow situated in a pleasant residential cul-de-sac. The bungalow is to be sold with the advantage of no upward chain. A driveway provides off road parking. A host of impressive features include gas central heating and double glazing. The generously proportioned accommodation features two bedrooms and a wonderful modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Call us on 01782 595050 to arrange your personal inspection.
* Here it is! The bungalow you have been waiting for.
* An attractively presented, bright and spacious detached bungalow.
* Situated at the head of a pleasant residential cul-de-sac.
* Benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
* A driveway provides off road parking.
* To be sold with the advantage of no upward chain.
* Generously proportioned accommodation comprises brand new fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
* Lounge, Inner Hallway, Two Bedrooms and modern Bathroom / W.C.
* We will be delighted to arrange a personal inspection for you!
- Detached Bungalow
- Residential Cul-de-Sac
- Recently Renovated
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Superb Modern Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
Property Room Information
KITCHEN : 14'1" x 7'7" (4.29m x 2.31m) , Excellent brand new fitted kitchen, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, superb range of high gloss base and walls storage units, working surfaces, UPVC sealed unit double glazing, display cabinet, gas central heating boiler, integrated oven and hob, integrated refrigerator and freezer, plumbing for automatic washing machine.
LOUNGE : 16'6" x 11'6" (5.03m x 3.51m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing, electric fire with remote control.
INNER HALLWAY : Fitted carpet.
BEDROOM ONE : 12'10" x 8'7" (3.91m x 2.62m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO : 10'7" x 8'0" (3.23m x 2.44m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BATHROOM / W.C. : Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C., UPVC sealed unit double glazing, heated towel radiator, ceramic tiling to walls.
EXTERNALLY : There are gardens to the front, side and rear. A driveway provides off road parking facilities.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via Lightwood Road and turn left onto Chaplin Road. At the end of Chaplin Road turn right onto Upper Normacot Road and turn left into Meir Road. Turn right into Star and Garter Road and Chelmorton Drive is the first turning on the left hand side.