This fabulous end terraced cottage has been beautifully refurbished and could easily be the home you have been waiting for! The property has undergone an extensive programme of modernisation and features superb fitted kitchen, luxury shower room, gas central heating (fitted in 2020) and double glazing. Situated in a lovely location with easy access to Forsbrook village and all its amenities. The property benefits from vacant possession which means there will be no upward chain. Please call us on 01782 595050 to arrange your personal inspection. You are sure not to be disappointed!
* A beautifully refurbished end terraced cottage.
* Lovely location in the popular village of Forsbrook.
* Many outstanding features include gas central heating (boiler fitted 2020) and UPVC double glazing.
* There is a superb fitted kitchen diner and luxury shower room/W.C.
* Most pleasant enclosed sitting area to the rear.
* Close to all village amenities.
* Attractively presented and generously proportioned accommodation ready to move straight into.
* Cosy lounge, fitted kitchen and integrated oven, hob, refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave.
* Two bedrooms and excellent modern shower room/W.C.
* Immediate vacant possession, no upward chain!
* Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your personal inspection.
- Cosy Cottage
- End Terraced
- Beautifully Refurbished
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Two Bedrooms
- Luxury Shower Room
- Village Location
Property Room Information
LOUNGE: 12'3" x 10'8" (3.73m x 3.25m), Tiling to floor, central heating radiator, exposed brick feature surround with inset electric fire, UPVC sealed unit double glazing, hardwood door.
KITCHEN: 11'2" x 9'4" (3.40m x 2.84m), Modern inset sink unit, range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces, integrated appliances to include dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, double oven incorporating grill, extractor, five ring gas hob, combination gas central heating boiler (fitted 2020), central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazed window and door.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING: Fitted carpet to stairs and landing.
BEDROOM ONE: 12'5" x 10'8" (3.78m x 3.25m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing, attractive feature fireplace, access to loft.
BEDROOM TWO: 9'6" x 8'0" (2.90m x 2.44m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, two UPVC sealed unit double glazed windows, store.
SHOWER ROOM: Shower compartment, vertical towel radiator, vanity wash hand basin with drawers, low level W.C. ceramic tiling, spot lighting.
EXTERNALLY: This cosy and comfortable end terraced cottage is situated close to Forsbrook village centre. The enclosed sitting area to the rear features a pleasant patio area and brick store.
LOCATION: From Blythe Bridge village centre proceed onto Cheadle Road heading towards the village of Forsbrook. Continue down the hill and the property is situated on the right hand side just before reaching the village centre.
No floorplans available for this property.