A fabulous terraced home which has been much loved by house proud Vendors! Benefits from many interesting features to include loft room, first floor dressing area and workshop (former garage) to the rear. Viewers will also be pleased to note the gas central heating and double glazing. The generously proportioned accommodation includes two reception rooms and two bedrooms. To be sold with the advantage of no upward chain!
* An excellent traditional terraced home.
* Many splendid features include gas central heating and double glazing.
* There is a workshop (former garage) to the rear.
* The spacious and attractively presented accommodation comprises...
* Hallway, lounge dining room, fitted kitchen.
* Shower room and separate WC.
* First floor: Two bedrooms, dressing area and access to loft room.
* A much loved family home ideal for first time buyers.
* Will also suit investors.
* No upward chain, viewing highly recommended!
- Traditional Terraced Home
- Beautifully Presented Interior
- Two Reception Rooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Two Bedrooms
- Loft Room
- Dressing Area
Property Room Information
HALLWAY: Fitted carpet.
LOUNGE: 15'3" x 12'0" (4.65m x 3.66m), Sealed unit double glazing, remote controlled inset gas fire, fitted carpet, central heating radiator, open plan staircase, double doors leading to...
DINING ROOM: 12'0" x 12'0" (3.66m x 3.66m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, French doors to rear.
KITCHEN: 14'7" x 7'0" (4.45m x 2.13m), Inset single drainage sink unit, excellent range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces, gas central heating boiler, gas point, sealed unit double glazing, plumbing for automatic washing machine, stable door.
SHOWER ROOM: Shower compartment, vanity wash hand basin, gas wall heater, ceramic tiling.
STORE: Airing cupbard.
SEPARATE WC: Low level WC.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING: Fitted carpet to stairs and landing.
BEDROOM ONE: 11'6" x 10'0" to wardrobes (3.51m x 3.05m), Fitted carpet, sealed unit double glazing, gas wall heater, fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM TWO: 12'0" x 6'0" (3.66m x 1.83m), Fitted carpet, sealed unit double glazing, gas heater, dressing area 8'8" X 6'0" was formerly part of bedroom two and could be easily reconverted if required, storage units, fitted carpet, access to...
LOFT ROOM: 1'8" x 9'0" (0.51m x 2.74m), Gas heater, under eaves storage, fitted wardrobes, skylight window.
EXTERNALLY: There is an enclosed yard to the rear and large workshop/former garage.
LOCATION: Leaving Longton via King Street turn right onto Goldenhill Road. Continue along Goldenhill Road eventually turning left onto Carron Street and the property is then situated on the left hand side.
No floorplans available for this property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
No EPC Graph available for this property.