A splendid refurbished traditional terraced home offering many outstanding features. The property will have broad appeal alerting first time buyers and investors alike! To be sold with the advantage of no upward chain. The attractively presented accommodation includes modern fitted kitchen/diner, attractive bathroom/W.C. and two double bedrooms. There is a lovely enclosed yard area to the rear. Call us on 01782 595050 to arrange your personal inspection.
* A wonderful refurbished traditional terraced home.
* Will appeal to first time buyers or investors alike!
* Good location.
* No upward chain.
* Generously proportioned and attractively presented accommodation comprises:
* Living Room, Modern Fitted Kitchen/Diner, Rear Hallway and Bathroom/W.C.
* First Floor: Two Good Double Bedrooms.
* Benefits from Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
* Lovely enclosed yard to the rear.
* Call us on 01782 595050 to arrange your viewing.
- Superb Terraced Home
- Attractively Refurbished Interior
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Splendid Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom/W.C.
- Two Double Bedrooms
- A Lovely Enclosed Rear Yard
Property Room Information
SITTING ROOM: 11'10" x 11'6" (3.61m x 3.51m), Fitted carpet, UPVC sealed unit double glazed window and door, central heating radiator.
DINING ROOM: 12'3" x 11'10" (3.73m x 3.61m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing. Store
KITCHEN: 11'0" x 6'10" (3.35m x 2.08m), Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, excellent range of modern base and wall storage units, working surfaces, ceramic tiling, UPVC sealed unit double glazing. Integrated oven and hob, extractor.
REAR HALLWAY: Gas central heating boiler.
BATHROOM/W.C.: Bath with shower attachment and screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C. Heated towel radiator, ceramic tiles to walls and floor.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
BEDROOM ONE: 12'0" x 11'7" (3.66m x 3.53m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO: 12'4" x 12'0" (3.76m x 3.66m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
EXTERNALLY: There is an enclosed yard to the rear.
LOCATION: Satnav: ST4 3DT
Leaving Longton via King Street, turn right onto Goldenhill Road and Carron Street is situated on the left hand side.
No floorplans available for this property.