A handsome double bay fronted semi-detached house situated in a pleasant residential cul-de-sac within reach of Longton Park. A brick block driveway provides parking and leads to an attached carport. Also features gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. An ideal home for first time buyers but will also suit investors. Please call us on 01782 595050 to arrange your personal inspection.
* An attractively presented traditional semi-detached house.
* Eye catching double bay frontage.
* Pleasant residential locality close to Longton Park.
* Benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
* A brick block driveway provides off road parking.
* Generously proportioned accommodation comprises: Hallway, lounge.
* Spacious fitted kitchen/diner, rear hallway, two double bedrooms and bathroom/W.C.
* Call us on 01782 595050 to arrange a viewing.
* An ideal home for first time buyers but will also suit investors.
* No Upward chain!
- Semi Detached House
- Within reach of Longton Park
- Two Good Bedrooms
- Sought-after Residential Cul-de-Sac
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Will also suit investors
- Brick Block Driveway
- Front and Rear Gardens
Property Room Information
HALLWAY : Fitted carpet, UPVC door, central heating radiator.
LOUNGE : 12'5" x 7'1" (3.78m x 2.16m) , Electric fire with feature fire surround, UPVC sealed unit double glazed bay window, central heating radiator, fitted carpet.
KITCHEN / DINER : 15'10" x 14'4" max (4.83m x 4.37m) , Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, excellent range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces, plumbing for automatic washing machine, patio doors to rear. Integrated oven and hob.
REAR HALLWAY : Understairs store, courtesy door to carport.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM ONE : 13'2" to bay x 11'2" (4.01m x 3.40m) , Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazed bay window, store housing central heating boiler.
BEDROOM TWO : 7'0" x 9'2" (2.13m x 2.79m) , Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BATHROOM / W.C. : Panelled bath, wash hand basin, low level W.C. UPVC unit double glazing, central heating radiator, ceramic tiling.
EXTERNALLY : There is a lawned front garden joint by brick block driveway providing parking and lean-to carport to the side. There is a small enclosed garden area to the rear.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via Trentham Road, upon reaching Longton Park turn right into Drubbery Lane and Brookland Avenue is the third turning on the right hand side.
No floorplans available for this property.