FOR SALE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN - ideal first-time-buy or investment. Extended mid-town house with two double bedrooms, spacious lounge, dining area adjacent to kitchen, family bathroom, driveway parking and rear garden. Call us for your viewing - 01782 595050!
* Ideal property as a starter-home, with space to grow into the two large double bedrooms!
* This mid-town house has a lspacious lounge leading through to an extended kitchen-diner
* Modern kitchen with range of fitted units in pale beech colour, integral gas hob and electric oven
* Excellent rear extension providing dining space or child's play area or even "work-from-home" with garden views!
* Two large double bedrooms, fitted with new carpet and freshly decorated
* Family bathroom, well presented and with shower-over-bath, wc and wash hand basin, new cushion flooring
* Gas central heating and double glazed
* Off-street parking to the front, whilst there is a pleasant garden to the rear
* Excellent location - walking distance to shops and schools and access to the A50 less than half a mile!
- Extended mid-town house
- Two large double bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- First floor family bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Double glazed
- Off-Street parking & rear garden
Property Room Information
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: Entrance into the property via front door into hallway, with stairs off to the first floor accommodation and doorway through to the lounge. Newly fitted carpet, wall mounted radiator.
LOUNGE: 14'0" x 11'0" (4.27m x 3.35m), Spacious and nicely presented. Large double glazed window overlooking the front garden/driveway area. Oak-effect laminate flooring, wall-papered feature wall with wall-lights. Central feature fireplace. Access to excellent under-stairs storage cupboard. Doorway through to kitchen.
KITCHEN: 14'9" x 7'0" (4.50m x 2.13m), Range of fitted wall and base units in pale-beech effect against contrasting dark grey laminate worktops. Integral five-ring gas hob, integral twin cavity electric oven. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for washing machine, fridge/freezer and additional under-counter appliances. Tile-effect flooring, wall mounted radiator and breakfast-bar style arrangement overlooking the extended dining section.
DINING EXTENSION: 7'0" x 6'0" (2.13m x 1.83m), Oak-effect laminate floor, painted walls, double glazed window overlooking rear garden area, doorway to rear access to the property. Excellent dining space, or child's play room - easy to keep a close eye on the kiddies whilst they play!
STAIRS AND LANDING: From the main front entrance hallway, stairs up to first floor landing with doors off into the two bedrooms and the family bathroom. New fitted carpet in pale grey.
BEDROOM ONE: 14'10" x 10'10" (4.52m x 3.30m) max, A fabulous, huge master bedroom with two double glazed windows, new fitted carpet and wall mounted radiator.
BEDROOM TWO: 11'0" x 8'0" (3.35m x 2.44m), A second generous double room with the new fitted carpet and freshly decorated walls. Double glazed window and wall mounted radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM: 8'0" x 6'0" (2.44m x 1.83m), A nicely proportioned bathroom with white suite of bath with shower over, wash hand basin and wc. Boiler storage cupboard housing gas-fired combi boiler. Wall mounted radiator. Double glazed window. Newly fitted cushion flooring in wood-effect pale grey tones.
OUTSIDE: The property has off-street parking for one vehicle to the front, whilst to the rear there is a decked area overlooking a lawned section of garden.
No floorplans available for this property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
No EPC Graph available for this property.