A lovely traditional semi-detached house situated in a cul-de-sac position. A splendid home that could equally suit first time buyers or investors. Benefits from majority central heating and UPVC double glazing. There are pleasant gardens to the front and rear. The attractively presented accommodation includes a separate dining room and two good double bedrooms. Call us on 01782 595050 to arrange your personal inspection.
* An impressive traditional semi-detached house
* Situated in a pleasant cul-de-sac
* Benefits from majority gas central heating (modern combination boiler) and UPVC double glazing
* Pleasant enclosed gardens to the front and rear
* Generously proportioned and beautifully presented accommodation comprises: Hallway
* Lounge with patio doors to rear
* Separate dining room and fitted kitchen
* First floor, two bedrooms, bathroom and separate W.C
* Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a viewing
- Semi-detached House
- Attractively Presented Interior
- Separate Dining Room
- Majority Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Two Good Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Ideal For First Time Buyers
Property Room Information
HALLWAY: Laminate flooring, UPVC door, central heating radiator.
LOUNGE: 14'7" x 11'3" (4.45m x 3.43m), Fitted gas fire with feature surround, laminate flooring, UPVC sealed unit double glazed sliding patio door to rear.
DINING ROOM: 10'2" x 6'6" (3.10m x 1.98m), Laminate flooring, electric heater, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
KITCHEN: 11'1" x 10'1" (3.38m x 3.07m), Inset single drainage sink unit with a range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces, UPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator, plumbing for automatic washing machine.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING: Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
UNDERSTAIRS STORE: Store housing combination gas central heating boiler.
BATHROOM: Panelled bath with shower attachment and screen, pedestal wash hand basin, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
SEPARATE W.C.: Low level W.C. UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM ONE: 18'0" x 8'2" (5.49m x 2.49m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO: 11'5" x 9'6" (3.48m x 2.90m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
EXTERNALLY: Lawned front garden, enclosed garden to rear featuring patio and lawn.
LOCATION: Leaving Longton via Anchor Road, at the end of Anchor Road turn left onto the A5272 Dividy Road, at the roundabout turn right onto Beverley Drive, continue along before turning left onto Ford Hayes Lane and then right into Bitterne Place.
No floorplans available for this property.