A lovely detached bungalow, with two bedrooms, large lounge, conservatory addition, pleasant rear gardens and driveway parking. Well presented inside and out! 01782 595050 for a viewing!
* Lovely detached bungalow that has been nicely maintained and offers good sized accommodation
* Two double bedrooms, master bedroom has range of fitted wardrobes
* Kitchen with range of fitted wall and base units, useful pantry storgae and views over rear garden
* Large lounge leading on to rear conservatory addition - ideal as formal dining area
* Family bathroom with shower over bath, wash hand basin and wc in hidden
* Front Tarmac driveway able to accommodate four parked cars if required
* Lovely private rear garden with patio section, lawn and planted borders - easy to maintain
* Excellent access to public transport and convenient location for access to Hanley and Longton towns
- Lovely detached bungalow
- Two double bedrooms
- Large lounge
- Conservatory addition
- Kitchen with good storage
- Family bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed
Property Room Information
ENTRANCE HALL: L-Shaped entrance hallway, Entrance in from UPVC door, into L-shaped hallway with wood-effect flooring, wall mounted radiator. Doors off to kitchen, bathroom, lounge and two bedrooms.
LOUNGE: 17'0" x 10'0" (5.18m x 3.05m), A fabulous lounge - spacious and well presented, with oak-coloured wood-effect flooring, feature-wall-papered wall with electric fire set within hearth & surround. Double glazed patio door leading into conservatory. Wall mounted radiator.
KITCHEN: 11'0" x 7'0" (3.35m x 2.13m), Range of fitted wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for freestanding oven, fridge-freezer and washing machine. Excellent pantry storage cupboard. Wood-effect vinyl flooring. UPVC window overlooking the rear garden area.
CONSERVATORY: 8'0" x 7'0" (2.44m x 2.13m), Excellent addition to the accommodation, with continuation of the oak-effect laminate flooring, UPVC double glazed elevations and French doors leading onto rear patio and garden area. Ideal for formal dining or simply a peaceful sitting area to enjoy the garden from!
BEDROOM ONE: 13'0" x 8'0" (3.96m x 2.44m), Double room with pale ash-effect laminate flooring, range of fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator and UPVC double glazed window.
BEDROOM TWO: 10'0" x 9'0" (3.05m x 2.74m), Second double room, also with laminate flooring, UPVC double glazed window and wall mounted radiator.
OUTSIDE: To the front of the property is a generous Tarmac driveway able to accommodate up to four parked cars. There is a side walkway leading to a secure gated rear garden, with a patio and lawned section.
LOCATION: ST3 5PY - from our Longton office leave Longton via Anchor Road, towards Hanley. At the top of Anchor Road, Bambury Street is the left turn before reaching the roundabout. The property can be found approximately half a mile along, on the left hand side.
No floorplans available for this property.