Beautifully presented and generously proportioned semi detached bungalow. In a popular and safe residential neighbourhood. Spacious accommodation includes two good bedrooms, utility and conservatory. Benefits from central heating and double glazing. A driveway provides ample parking and leads to a detached garage. There are good sized gardens to the front and rear. To be sold with the advantage of no upward chain! Call us on 01782 595050 to arrange a viewing.
* An impressive semi detached bungalow offering generous larger than expected accommodation
* Benefits from gas central heating and double glazing
* A driveway provides ample parking and leads to a detached garage
* There are good sized gardens to the front and rear
* Lovely sought after residential neighbourhood
* Bright and airy accommodation comprises: two double bedrooms
* Lounge, shower room with attractive modern suite, fitted kitchen, utility room and conservatory
* To be sold with the advantage of no upward chain!
- Attractively presented semi detached bungalow
- Sought after locality
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Off road parking
- Generously proportioned accommodation
- No upward chain!
Property Room Information
HALLWAY: Laminate flooring, uPVC door, central heating radiator.
BEDROOM TWO: 11'0" x 9'8" (3.35m x 2.95m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
LOUNGE: 13'4" x 11'0" (4.06m x 3.35m), Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazed bow window, feature fireplace with fitted gas fire.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: Shower cubicle, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin, towel radiator. Ceramic tiling to walls and floor, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, store. Access to loft which has partial boarding.
BEDROOM ONE: 12'8" x 11'0" (3.86m x 3.35m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
KITCHEN: 13'9" x 8'8" (4.19m x 2.64m), Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of matching base and wall storage units. Working surfaces, integrated four ring gas hob and electric oven. Central heating radiator, laminate flooring, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
UTILITY ROOM: Central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, plumbing for automatic washing machine.
CONSERVATORY: 11'9" x 7'0" (3.58m x 2.13m), uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator.
EXTERNALLY: There are gardens to the front and rear. A driveway provides ample additional parking, and leads to a garage. There is a good sized enclosed rear garden due to the widening plot. The garden enjoys a high degree of privacy.
LOCATION: From Weston Coyney traffic lights proceed onto Caverswall Road turn right into Hall Drive turn left into Axon crescent take the first turning on the right also Axon Crescent and the property is situated on the left hand side.
No floorplans available for this property.