This spacious traditional terrace home on the outskirts of Longton represents an excellent investment opportunity. The property features generously-proportioned accommodation, to include two reception rooms and two double bedrooms; it also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. There is a pleasant enclosed yard to the rear which provides a lovely sitting area, under the shade of an apple tree. Please call us on 01782 595050 to arrange your personal inspection.
* A generously proportioned traditional terrace home
* Located within easy reach of town
* An excellent investment opportunity but could also suit first time buyers
* Benefits from gas central heating and double glazing
* Lovely enclosed sitting area to the rear
* Generously proportioned accommodation comprises; Living room
* Sitting room, Kitchen, rear hallway and bathroom/WC
* On the first floor are two double bedrooms
* Immediate vacant possession and no upward chain!
- Excellent investment opportunity
- Enclosed rear yard
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Two reception rooms
- Two double bedrooms
- No upward chain
- Close to town
Property Room Information
LIVING ROOM : 12'8" x 12'0" (3.86m x 3.66m) , Laminate flooring,electric fire and surround as with the sittingroom, UPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator.
SITTING ROOM : 15'2" x 11'8" (4.62m x 3.56m) , Laminate flooring, electric fire and surround, central heating radiator, UPVC French windows to courtyard garden.
KITCHEN : 12'7" x 6'0" (3.84m x 1.83m) , Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces, gas central heating boiler, ceramic tiling, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
REAR HALLWAY : Store
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, central heating radiator
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
BEDROOM ONE : 12'4" x 12'0" (3.76m x 3.66m) , uPVC sealed unit double glazing, traditional fireplace
BEDROOM TWO : 12'1" x 12'0" (3.68m x 3.66m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, store
EXTERNALLY : There is a pleasant enclosed yard area to the rear. The shade to the sitting area is provided by a maturing apple tree.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton town centre from Market Street, turn on to Anchor Road, continue up the hill and the property is situated on the left hand side. SAT NAV ST3 1JY
No floorplans available for this property.