An attractively presented semi-detached bungalow situated in a highly regarded residential neighbourhood. The property is ready and waiting for you with the advantage of no upwards chain! Benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. Car owners will be pleased to note that a driveway provides parking and leads to a carport. There are pleasant gardens to the front and rear. An internal inspection is strongly advised.
* The bungalow that you have been waiting for!
* An attractively presented property.
* Situated in a pleasant residential neighbourhood.
* Benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
* A driveway provides parking and leads to a carport.
* Good gardens to the front and rear.
* Beautifully presented accommodation comprises hallway, kitchen.
* Lounge, two bedrooms and bathroom/W.C.
* To be sold with the advantage of no upward chain!
* Call us on 01782 595050 to arrange your personal inspection.
- Semi-detached Bungalow
- Residential Locality
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Property Room Information
HALLWAY: Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, airing cupboard, access to loft which is part boarded and has lighting.
KITCHEN: 10'5" x 7'7" (3.18m x 2.31m), Single drainer sink unit, range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces, UPVC sealed unit double glazing, ceramic tiling to floor, central heating radiator, gas central heating boiler.
LOUNGE: 15'5" x 10'2" (4.70m x 3.10m), Fitted gas fire and attractive feature surround, fitted carpet, UPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator.
BATHROOM/W.C.: Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C. UPVC sealed unit double glazing, ceramic tiling to walls, central heating radiator.
BEDROOM ONE: 10'6" to wardbrobes x 9'5" (3.20m x 2.87m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO: 8'5" x 7'5" (2.57m x 2.26m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazed French door to rear.
EXTERNALLY: The front garden is adjoined by a driveway providing additional parking and leading to a car port. Pleasant enclosed garden to the rear.
LOCATION: Leaving Longton via Anchor Road, turn right onto Amison Street, turn left onto Linnburn Road and then second left into Amblecote Drive.
No floorplans available for this property.